Adult section disabled

Lieijin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 828 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi All.

I was looking to the Adult section of the Forum, but after loggin in it disappeared.

I check my preferences about Adult regions and the data inserted in my account and everything is right setted to declare I am 18 years old... but the adult section of this forum is still unavailable... may someone help me to understand why?

9 answers to this question

My bf and one of my alts also can't access the adult section of the forum for whatever reason. Not sure why, and I've seen a few people asking about it on here but I don't think anyone's ever gotten an answer or figured out why. 😅 You could always try submitting a support ticket? They might be able to unlock it for you, or at least tell you why it's locked or what setting you need to change.

2 hours ago, Lieijin said:

Hi All.

I was looking to the Adult section of the Forum, but after loggin in it disappeared.

I check my preferences about Adult regions and the data inserted in my account and everything is right setted to declare I am 18 years old... but the adult section of this forum is still unavailable... may someone help me to understand why?

The adult section can be seen even if not logged in.  It's not adult rated.  Have you possibly just closed it with the little arrow in the right side?

29 minutes ago, Lieijin said:

Ok, I have no payment info on my account, maybe that's the point

Thanks

Can you access it if you log out of the forums?  I've encountered issues with the My Avatar section.  I could not access it when logged in but could when logged out.  Clearing my browser cache usually fixed the problem.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 828 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.