Hiring a Mesher [CLOTHING ONLY]

karenx0

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 874 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, it's me again.. xD
Me and My friend, Achillez Sauber [The Owner of a Racing Sim] is looking for a mesher. We're looking for someone who would be able to create racing suit/racing gear for us in standard size for a classic body for both male and female. *[While racing we're required to be in 0 scripts, hence classic body]*

Please message me IN-WORLD ; @Karenx0 Resident ; with examples of your work for a detailed explanation with pictures and samples of what exactly we're looking for.
You can message me on Discord as well, with examples. My Discord: Raye#2804
Thank You ❤️
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/11/2022 at 10:09 AM, karenx0 said:
Hello, it's me again.. xD
Me and My friend, Achillez Sauber [The Owner of a Racing Sim] is looking for a mesher. We're looking for someone who would be able to create racing suit/racing gear for us in standard size for a classic body for both male and female. *[While racing we're required to be in 0 scripts, hence classic body]*

Please message me IN-WORLD ; @Karenx0 Resident ; with examples of your work for a detailed explanation with pictures and samples of what exactly we're looking for.
You can message me on Discord as well, with examples. My Discord: Raye#2804
Thank You ❤️

Caledonian University or Builders Brewery are doing a class today. Cant remember who or where but it's on todays event pages on SL Website. Have a look go visit and see if you can find someone at the event.

4 hours ago, kevin Jerrold said:

Caledonian University or Builders Brewery are doing a class today. Cant remember who or where but it's on todays event pages on SL Website. Have a look go visit and see if you can find someone at the event.

Thank you for that. I did message in the Builders Brewery group that I'm in need of a mesher, seems no one replied.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 874 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.