HELLPPPPP read about maintenance on the site too late

Jaden Bluxome

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4702 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Ok As I mentioned I went shopping on a mission for Meeroos, well i found them in world, bought them plus a habitat in market, I accepted all items, and when i was trying to open the object i was booted. Once I was able to get back on all my Meeroo stuff was gone. So is there a way to get that back, for twas not cheap and this one was quite excited for her new buddies.

2 answers to this question

Hello Jaden. Look for coalesced objects in your inventory. They are like the cubes you see in the pic.   afsaf.png

About how you can retrieve coalesced objects, check out the following link: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/How_to_retrieve_co​alesced_items

Have in your mind that if your coalesced object contains one or more no-copy objects and is rezzed across the boundary of a parcel where building isn't allowed, the content will not return to your inventory, resulting in content loss. Choose a place where there are many available prims. 1000 prims can be rezzed at once. Sandboxes arround are places which are recommended, like for  example: Fermi Sandbox

Advice: Before you rezz a coalesced object, have the EDIT window open. This way you will be able to move them all together.

If this doesn't help clear your cache under your preferences, setup, reset, and relog in a protected land like Smith. Open your inventory, type something in search there and wait fetching all your items till the last one. Check out if you got back all your stuff.

Good luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4702 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.