Story Time! Come share your weird, funny, bizarre, precious SL moments!

LilNosferatu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 825 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I haven't really seen a thread just for gathering around to share stories & experiences, so I thought it might be fun to make! 🙂

It feels like everyone here has been around in SL for a long time, so I'm sure y'all have some great stories to share! Since I'm still pretty new, I haven't experienced too much in-world aside from clubs and weird IMs but I always enjoy reading about everyone's memories when they come up in various threads. I'd love to hear all the happy, sad, weird/bizarre, funny, precious moments and have some good old fashioned bonding around a virtual campfire~ so what are some of your best SL memories?

Fire Break GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 1

My happiest and most worthwhile moment in SL came when a girl of zero confidence to whom i was kind of confident and mentor for at least 2 hours a day , 5 days a week for 2 years , underwritten by an absolute refusal by me to get into any kind of "couple" based relationship .

Was when she told me her whole life she had been a nervous driver , "yet last night driving home from work i realized i wasn't scared any more - i felt confident .

She lives her SL as she wants to and it obviously has a positive influence in her RL , so then i bowed out happy to have done something useful and good  with the time i waste on here .

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 825 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.