Question about Roleplay-Cuddling in Gor?

Dylon Blackheart

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2611 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been r/p'ing Gor for the better part of 20 years, on many html sites...Those that compare BDSM to Gor, have no real clue...Gor is much more than finding a little sex toy in a slave...A True Master would NEVER expect a slave to put him before her rl, or r/t as we call it...

LoveAngeL Lyre couldn't have said it better...a slave on Gor, desires to please wthe one that owns her, but the misconception is that He only sees her as a sex object. And from my own view, from nearly 20 years...My desire is to make sure she has and is the best of the best. It is my obligation to her. the truth of the matter in a Gorean Master/slave relationship...they are each in a kolar...she in His...and He in her's...tho his is unseen...If He is a True Master, he has to demand NOTHING...it is given willingly

a slave on Gor, desires to please wthe one that owns her, but the misconception is that He only sees her as a sex object. And from my own view, from nearly 20 years...My desire is to make sure she has and is the best of the best. It is my obligation to her. the truth of the matter in a Gorean Master/slave relationship...they are each in a kolar...she in His...and He in her's...tho his is unseen...I

That's BDSM for me. Sorry, but gorean slavery is forced slavery and also, it is ROLEPLAY. Anything else like romantic feelings, D/srelationships, Masters trying to please their slaves, promising lifelong love and submission and all the related stuff destroyed more or less any possibility to do gorean roleplay

A slave would have been  forced to be pleasing and would have been teached as displeasing slaves would have been sold off or killed. After all a slave is in gorean roleplay only an animal, a beast, a slave. Once she would have adapted, understood what is expected, her life would have bcome a more easy one. Sure the slave could start to love her owner. The owner would not really permit himself to fall to into love with the slave .. becoming dependant at the end .. wearing her Collar. He would sell her.

There are of course always exceptions to everything and gorean roleplay shouldn't be seen as black and white only but what is left right now in sl-gor is just plain bull**bleep**.

And to answer the question of the OP (i started to read from the wrong end :D) :

You have to differ between OOC (Out of Character) and IC (in Character) when you enter ANY Roleplay. Gor is just another Roleplay enviroment.

Roleplayer are all equal in OOC. Wo doesn't understands this, isn't roleplaying and it is then up to you to tell them off and RL comes always first and your kids anyway.

Now if you tell while being IC and in roleplay (maybe just because you want to be a brat today or want to get more attention :D) that you will not follow your IC-Owners command and cuddle with him, he should punish you .. which way ever.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2611 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.