You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 831 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have read over the page and understand about the fees and all of that. 

My main concern is if we do a transfer from one account to another, is every object on that sim returned? What if it is deeded to a group that we both are apart of?

I saw on the site about the back up and restore, is that about whats on the sim now? 

Trying to wrap my head around everything and its a lot to read about. Fees i understand, just the items on it. it's staying exactly the same, the objects on it, the name, the rating, the prim count, is all the same. 

items are only possible to go to another resident if the creator made it transfer, otherwise it's not possible, and LL won't do it for you.
I think it is possible to transfer a region 'as is '  but with the same limitation as in the first line, non transfer objects won't be owned by the new owner.

Many regions are sold/transfered empty, i think you'l have to contact support for the exact answer.

Some things also depend on what you plan, just a landtransfer or a ownership transfer.

6 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

items are only possible to go to another resident if the creator made it transfer, otherwise it's not possible, and LL won't do it for you.
I think it is possible to transfer a region 'as is '  but with the same limitation as in the first line, non transfer objects won't be owned by the new owner.

Many regions are sold/transfered empty, i think you'l have to contact support for the exact answer.

Some things also depend on what you plan, just a landtransfer or a ownership transfer.

I'm not looking for the items to be transferred, I just want to make sure they don't like 'auto return' when the transfer is done. just land transfer, everything remains how it is and the same. To put it simply, it is a roleplay sim, and the build, terrain, groups, rentals, those are the same. We have some renters and the build, that we want to keep, we want to make sure it doesnt auto return. 

Thanks so much for the feedback! it helps. 

1 minute ago, Kagura Xevion said:

I'm not looking for the items to be transferred, I just want to make sure they don't like 'auto return' when the transfer is done. just land transfer, everything remains how it is and the same. To put it simply, it is a roleplay sim, and the build, terrain, groups, rentals, those are the same. We have some renters and the build, that we want to keep, we want to make sure it doesnt auto return. 

Thanks so much for the feedback! it helps. 

the objects can stay, but as i aimed at, not transferable.
And cross the fingers nobody ever changes the groups or deeds... it will end in a disaster  :)
But always ask LL before the effective transfer, also they can make mistakes.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 831 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.