The most fun and craziest things you've experienced in Bellisseria so far...

Trinity1776

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 134 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I got my. first (new) Linden Home later in the first year...near the holidays...because they were in such short supply earlier in the. year. So I've recently celebrated an anniversary virtually living in Bellisseria. I was thinking back over some of the wonderful and sometimes crazy things I've seen during this time.

1. The first Halloween that the Lindens created the haunted region (was that a couple of years ago?). It was a lot of fun and really impressive.
  2. The first Christmas in Bellisseria, and how some people went all out in decorating, with lots of particle snow, creating a lot of lag in their regions.
  3. In Logland, my first experience with nutty neighbors who were obviously trying to drive off others by including virtual "cardboard cutouts" of naked men in their yard, among other things R-rated and above.
  4. All the events at the fairgrounds, with one of my favorites being the winter event that featured ice skating and a formal dance.
  5. Doing area search and realizing that at least one of my neighbors had set up what appeared to be a torture chamber (hey, since it was behind closed doors, it's ok within the covenant).
  6. Along similar lines, finding breedables and  in one case, a CasperVend redelivery terminal (not within the covenant).
  7. Seeing some folks decorate underwater in the Houseboat regions.
  8. The voice conversations I've overheard by folks that didn't realize they weren't speaking privately. 🙄
  9. The first time someone on a boat drove by my Stilt Home.
  10. Discovering the fun of boating myself, navigating through the Stilt Islands and completely around Logland to the first Bellisseria continent.
  11. The fun of waiting with others for new home style reveals and new theme region openings.
  12. Discovering the zip line at the Logland community center.
  13. Finding the tunnel to get into Fantasia.
  14. Trying to drive on Bellisseria streets, no matter what kind of vehicle. Fun but ultimately not as easy as boating, at least boating where there is sufficient space to navigate.

So what are some of your more memorable Bellisseria experiences over the last few years?

• Like 10

Oh gosh. I have so many.

- I remember the first time I entered Belliserria. A man I was dating (my partner now) showed me his houseboat. I was amazed because the linden homes were not what I remembered from way back when. That started my Linden home addiction.

- Landing my first Victorian and entering the Vic regions for the first time. OMG. I was in love (still am).

- The first stilt regions being released on Christmas Eve. It was like Santa Linden sprinkling good things. I grabbed one and put out my outside Christmas deco that same night.

Merry Stilt-mas!

- The nude guy who has come by my Belli land more times than I can recall, with the line, "oh sorry, I mistakenly walked across your property line."

- The group of guys who came by my home dressed as firemen who were going to save me from certain doom because they saw smoke coming from my house - my chimney to be exact.

- Boating in Belli. There are SO MANY places to boat and I love it. I would rather boat in Belli than the Blake these days.

- The Halloween Trick or Treating event was so much fun for me and held my focus for hours every day for days and days. It was a delightful obsession.

- Seeing my addons on houses as I drive or boat around. I am always tickled pink!

- Rolling, abandoning, rolling, abandoning, rolling . . . all in hopes of landing THAT ONE and finally getting it!

• Like 12

Not sure how fun or crazy they are but I got a surprise to see the Bellisseria Merman / Sea Monster outside my beach camper once and I had a lot of fun chatting to a Dinosaur during a home hunting expedition. And I loved teleporting into my favourite Bellisseria landing place, (it is random but I use the same one), only to find a monkey on a flying bat in the same place and having those random conversations that you can have in those situations. I like to spot Moles sailing out in their boats and finding the easter eggs. 

• Like 9

The day I got my first Trad, I zoomed around the area and found a giant naked hamster jumping on my neighbor cop car.... I've been a fan ever since, I wish I had taken a picture of that glorious moment... 

That is at the level of my first party at the Animal Sanctuary, where I met a squirrel, flying to get cookies... 

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 6
  • Haha 5

I've got a lot of fond memories, but the craziest one I think was when my alt landed my very first houseboat during the region release of Walrus Beach. I was standing on the deck fishing when a griefer came by in an original naked systems avi outfit (or maybe that was his actual look Circa 2004). He kept trying to push me off the deck, but I held my ground. He definitely violated the covenant with his poorly designed freenis at full attention. I've rarely encountered griefers (knock on wood) in my 15 years in SL. 

Attending a Moles party at the Fairgrounds, and there's always a group hug at the end. Gets me all warm and fuzzy especially since hugging has pretty much stopped in RL, due to the pandemic.

Watching the Boat Parade sail past my home at dusk.

Riding the water ferry from the Fairgrounds with The Bellisseria Cat. I felt that I was in the presence of a celebrity. Of course, he did not speak or acknowledge my presence. That's how cats are. 😉

My alt getting her picture taken with Santa @Patch Linden . Her only wish was for world peace. I thought Santa could bring her that.

Bellisseria has renewed my love of exploring SL. In my early years, that pretty much was my main activity. I love visiting all the lighthouses that dot the regions, discovering mountain hideaways, and stumbling upon an underwater portal. Thank you, Lindens and Moles!

Patch and Zinnie and Christmas Expo 2021.jpg

• Like 10

I forgot my Boat story - I was house hunting on an alt I think it was 2019 and logged into a houseboat parcel landing directly onto Guy Linden’s head - he questioned my choice of parcel name remarked how quickly I had claimed it as he had only just let it out. Then he said have fun and was gone! 

• Like 9

16 hours ago, Elena Core said:

The day I got my first Trad, I zoomed around the area and found a giant naked hamster jumping on my neighbor cop car.... I've been a fan ever since, I wish I had taken a picture of that glorious moment... 

That is at the level of my first party at the Animal Sanctuary, where I met a squirrel, flying to get cookies... 

It was not diz hammie right?

I am sure it was a totalleh different hammie ... 🐹

Belli Hammie Adventures

• Haha 12

My fondest memory in Belli is my family and I were fortunate enough to get one of the first waves of traditional homes when Bellisseria first opened on my old account. It was the first home my husband I shared together in SL that we considered "ours". It was where we bonded as a family and my husband adopted my zooby daughter Wednesday. ❤️

The memory of my husband getting his boathouse after waiting over a year for one to become available. He was thrilled and I was so happy for him. We both love sailing and it has offered us beautiful waters to explore when the mood strikes.

Shortly after my husband got his boathouse, we agreed to give up the traditional house for a log cabin. The environment and house styles suited our needs better than the traditional. I was surprised and thankful because we were fortunate enough to get a cabin right by water and beautiful setting. We've been there ever since.

This past Autumn my alt got one of the fantasy homes because hubby and I both started wanting to roleplay again. The small fantasy house we got has spurred us forward in that plan and it has been so much fun. We also decided to adopt our zooby daughter Lorelai in that house adding to our little family. My sisters come over quite a bit and we just have an all around lovely time.

In all of these settings we take walks, bike ride, horse back ride, roller skate, sail and simply explore as a family nowadays. We rarely have to leave Bellisseria unless it is to go work with my sister, to go shopping, to go to a particular event or out dancing. Or when we want to explore, take photos and blog.

Bellesseria was originally going to be a place where I tried venturing out my wall flower state to try and meet new people. I became less receptive to that over time, but I don't regret that decision for a moment since it allowed me to create some lovely memories with my family. Even when I had to take time off from SL over this past summer and most of the Autumn because of a rl move, I loved that Belli was there waiting for me when we were able to return. Bellisseria has been such a positive and life changing experience in our Second Life. It's wonderful! :)

Edited by Dafadilia Wayfarer
  • Like 11

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 134 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.