Festival concert blanket seating

Schatzi Timmerman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 810 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am putting together a outdoor concert venue. I have all the elements required (not cheap, trust me) to present a good listening environment. However, I am looking for one last feature that perhaps a creator can produce (maybe never thought of?).

I'm looking for a combination sitting/dancing blanket. Allow me to explain.

A blanket that will allow a single/couple sit (pg) or dance. Have maybe three single/couple sits. A few single/couple dances. Might have a few texture changes for the blanket. The blanket could eliminate the ugly pose balls and dance tabs used in line dancing anims.

I've searched MP and have not found anything like what I described. I'm not hiring any one to to produce, but to throw this idea out there. Maybe it's been done in the past and I missed it. A good creator could probably put one together in a matter of hours.

If someone can point out such a product, let me know. Otherwise, my suggestion stands.

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

Search for "Dance Rug" on Marketplace. There are lots of them, and some have Copy and Mod permissions. You should be able to replace the rug part with a blanket. You might need to add some sits, which you can get from an animation store. So this can be made by minor mods to off the shelf parts.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 810 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.