Bald art.

Yesterday I was exploring art galleries.
Lately I do it often because I want to imbue myself with all the art that is available in the metaverse and with all the best artists who are committed to delighting us with their creations.
In most cases they are textures, in short, call them paintings or whatever you like. As far as I'm concerned they are imported textures that cost the author 10L $ and the trouble of importing them here with a good resolution. Nothing more than that in an objective way. I certainly appreciate most of them, how can we not appreciate a sketch by Leonardo or the brushstrokes of van Gogh? With the same attitude I appreciate the work of any account artist who decides to import his two-dimensional art here. And believe me in 99% of cases I have great respect for those who express themselves in the language of art, even if what they produce I find aesthetically ugly, I appreciate the soul they put into it.
But that medium here doesn't really matter, it doesn't make my eyes sparkle, that's not what I'm looking for here.
We are in a 3D world and I believe that to truly consider yourself an art operator here you have to learn the technique and be able to model the physical objects that are really a "thing" here.
Let's cut it short and talk about sculptures then.
98.98% of the "produced" and imported human sculptures that I see here are bald and naked.
You know why right?
I think it would probably be right to impose an ethical rule on gallery owners, on those influencer opinion leaders who have earned the position of "patrons" of virtual art.
They should force their "darlings" to put a note on their works, something like: "Thanks Manuel Bastioni", "Thanks makehuman", "Thanks Daz", "Thanks Turbosquid" or whatever any other site from wich you can import meshes for free.
Simply this and nothing more.
We know that art in the marketplace occupies a small niche and that it is not a big business that people rely on.
Maybe it's just a moral issue.
But it is also probably a huge wave that is about to hit us and which it would be better to start dealing with if we do not want to be caught unprepared for the revolution that has already begun.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, StarlanderGoods said:

I did, but I find it so fun that you treat sculptors who use bald models as thieves, and all the "sketches" you post are bald models, with a blender modifier thrown in. You make bald art!

You don't know anything about what I do. Do you think three meshes I imported to test the LoD factor represent my work? Have you seen them officially published in some magazine or exposed in any gallery? How dare you?!

• Haha 1

Just now, Tama Suki said:

You don't know anything about what I do. Do you think three meshes I imported to test the LoD factor represent my work? Have you seen them officially published in some magazine or exposed in any gallery? How dare you?!

Hey, I only talk about what you willingly displayed for us on the forum, I am not the kind of person to go stalking. You posted a number of bald avatars, probably taken from one of those places you mentioned, with a blender modifier on them, and called them "sketches".  So just so we are clear, the thing you complain about in this thread, is exactly what you do, you do bald art.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, LilNosferatu said:

It's okay that you do bald art, you don't have to be ashamed of it. Be proud of your bald art.

So who would be your favorite artist besides me in Second Life? Don't tell me you're only in love with my sketches, you won't make me blush Miss.

5 minutes ago, PermaRuthed said:

I got some bald arts fer ya...

baldlol.thumb.png.2fa3360ba8104be550569f0e3b776166.png

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good ***** go౦ԁ *****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌***** right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good *****