Community/Neighborhoods?

Gemini Mercury

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 773 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all! 

I've had a hard time finding if there are any in world, so figured I'd post here. Does anyone know of any neighborhood type of communities? I love belli, but want to find somewhere additional to put down a house of my choosing. 

I'm looking for a well decorated, mesh, updated neighborhood. I know I can rent and have no neighbors etc, but I really enjoy how communities look/feel. I want my house on a cute street 🤣 Does this exist anywhere? 😅

• Like 2

There were quite a few threads about that already. One of the more previous ones from what I remember was that one here linked BUT keep in mind, communities live from their residents, and things might have changed in the meantime. So I suggest to reach out to people personally in case of doubt, and ask them about the current state.

If I remember correctly, that linked thread was about communities on Mainland. There are, of course, communities on private estates as well, including infrastructure/roads. It all depends on what exactly you are looking for. Good luck finding the right thing for you! ^_^

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

You might look at the Confederation of Democratic Simulators.  The CDS has six regions.  The themes are Bavarian/Alpine and Mediterranean.  The town of Neufreistadt is a Bavarian town largely consisting of Fachwerke.   There is also the town of Colonia Nova.  Also in Colonia Nova there is a fishing village district of Stella Marina.  Locus Amoenus is a seaside community and also as a small village of Luna Marina.  You might want to explore the CDS.  One good place to start is the center of Neufreistadt:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Neufreistadt/160/181/173

For more information about the CDS go to https://cdsdemocracy.org.  

• Like 3

I'm not sure if South Corsica Coast (formerly Campbell Coast) currently has any parcels for sale (I sold mine a few weeks ago) but it's worth keeping an eye on in case any more come up for sale. The community and landscaping there are lovely. Emyniad is the central region.

Edited by Karl Herber

On 1/7/2022 at 6:10 PM, Gemini Mercury said:

Hi all! 

I've had a hard time finding if there are any in world, so figured I'd post here. Does anyone know of any neighborhood type of communities? I love belli, but want to find somewhere additional to put down a house of my choosing. 

I'm looking for a well decorated, mesh, updated neighborhood. I know I can rent and have no neighbors etc, but I really enjoy how communities look/feel. I want my house on a cute street 🤣 Does this exist anywhere? 😅

There's the London City Community Gateway. A developed sim/s with a central park. Shops and residential properties. Always busy aswell.

Then there's Chamonix City. Not sure what it's like there but looks interesting on the map. And there's the Chilbo Community. Unsure if that's still going.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 773 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.