My region fees will be overdue by 2 Days

divarachylou

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 813 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello i currently have a full region sim from Linden Labs

It was due out today How ever i currently only have Half the Amount until Monday 10/1/22 Ive never been Overdue on Fee before Will Linden Labs allow the extra Bit of time If i paid Half of the due Balance today? Thanks :)

3 answers to this question

34 minutes ago, divarachylou said:

It was due out today How ever i currently only have Half the Amount until Monday 10/1/22 Ive never been Overdue on Fee before Will Linden Labs allow the extra Bit of time If i paid Half of the due Balance today? Thanks :)

best to contact Linden Support about this

• Like 2

6 hours ago, divarachylou said:

if it's sometimes a bit hard to have the total amount in one payment on the shelves, it might perhaps be a idea to look for a rental, most allow weekly payments, it will still be the same ( or little more) but perhaps easier. ( if you have a little spare you can pay a week more upfront, or just some days .. LL will only take monthly payment, without you being in control)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 813 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.