voice morphing

Tama Suki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 791 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 1 month later...

Voice morphing is included with premium accounts, or you can pay for it by the month. With a premium account, you have to make a monthly pilgrimage to Premium Voice Morph Island, north of Orville, to turn it on for another month.

It's mostly useful for kids who want a deep voice, or people role playing animals or aliens.

4 hours ago, animats said:

It's mostly useful for kids who want a deep voice, or people role playing animals or aliens.

I think you forgot about the trans community. 😉

Also, undercover FBI agents or law enforcement working with Chris Hansen. 😆

Edited by Lucia Nightfire
  • Haha 2

On 1/5/2022 at 6:36 AM, Tama Suki said:

How exactly does it work?
I mean, once I pay the price for this feature will I have it forever available? Will I be able to change the voice as I want or once I have chosen one will I stay with that forever?

I kinda always wanted to know more about it too, never tried it though. I'd prolly get into trouble lol. Sounds like way too much fun. Here's a video I found have to skip to about 2 min, not sure if there are more updated videos on youtube about it. 

They don't sound very nice, prolly why I don't like voice chat so much. lol omg some of them are very scary. Husky sounds like a serial killers voice. Halloween is good professor voice for a class your considering dropping, wait aminute sounds like julia child's voice.  

Edited by Paulsian

That would be a fun one for them to update :) when they get a chance would be neat. Buy as many voices as you want, hmm. No idea how that all works. I'm assuming if you buy as many voices as you want you get to keep the voices just have to subscribe to use them.

Edited by Paulsian

15 hours ago, Paulsian said:

most current videos about voice island are bully related...? 

Haven't watched voice island videos, but I did encounter some... let's say rather hostile and misbehaved folk there recently. Nothing that blocking them all wouldn't solve, though.

Incidentally I also found out that reporting a user in SL is not straightforward at all.

Edited by FastTortillaJuice

23 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

But if you're only talking to yourself, who cares what you sound like.  😄

lol I have little toy soldiers I can talk to, you should see me in world. There's only like 2 other people in the world I've seen that talks more than I do. Yep 2 lol. 

9 hours ago, FastTortillaJuice said:

Haven't watched voice island videos, but I did encounter some... let's say rather hostile and misbehaved folk there recently.

We won't talk about that place ever again lol. I was not going to visit there anyways. Prolly just teenagers being silly. Let them have some fun. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 791 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.