sandboxas

Tama Suki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 820 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sorry I can't understand if your answer is happily mocking because it seems obvious that they should be recognized immediately or if it's a disconsolate distance yourself because you don't know them.
I beg you to be more precise otherwise I don't know how to behave.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Tama Suki said:

If you tell me the name of the four sims (the first and the last excluded, for this I say 4) in the pic I offer you friendship and give you some Linden.

Schermata 2022-01-04 alle 18.36.18.png

I really need L$

if my answer is coreect pls send me at least 3k

for new outfit

😁

Edited by Kalegthepsionicist
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Alwin Alcott said:

read the TOS and guidelines ?

And perhaps hide less behind cultural/language meanings to excuses for opinions, if you can't do the same for the more general western mainstream of the others here.

Thanks friend, I will keep this in mind and sorry if sometimes I do not understand well and I break the label for problems related to difficulties in understanding the language. As a boy, I liked western movies. I've seen that recently Tarantino has brushed up on the genre too. Simply delicious and enjoyable. You haven't guessed the answer anyway, I mean, you haven't even tried.

8 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

yayy you have a new friend and L$  :)

Don't worry. I will do a contest every day. maybe even two or three times a day. You will see that sooner or later you will be lucky too and you will be able to have my friendship. With the very nice Quisress however we were already friends and I had already paid her for some scripts. if you think that this fact for some reason has somehow violated the TOS I beg your forgiveness.

8 minutes ago, Kalegthepsionicist said:

I am looking for *real* friendship

Pop up at Bluesteel or Tiger or the other two, maybe you can find me over there. However they are always quite populated. You must belong to a Linden group to access them, you can find it on my inworld profile.

On 1/5/2022 at 3:37 AM, Tama Suki said:

Don't worry. I will do a contest every day. maybe even two or three times a day. You will see that sooner or later you will be lucky too and you will be able to have my friendship. With the very nice Quisress however we were already friends and I had already paid her for some scripts. if you think that this fact for some reason has somehow violated the TOS I beg your forgiveness.

Gambling is allowed only in certain regions of SL and never on the forums. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Giving gifts is allowed in SL and on the Forums. It's not gambling if the person isn't putting any money (or other valuables) upfront that they might lose.

If spending time to try to be Tama Suki's friend could be considered a gamble, then you might be right though.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

I'm sorry but the game was closed 3 days ago because the correct answer was given. Hope you want to join the next.
Thank you.

54 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Giving gifts is allowed in SL and on the Forums. It's not gambling if the person isn't putting any money (or other valuables) upfront that they might lose.

If spending time to try to be Tama Suki's friend could be considered a gamble, then you might be right though.

It wasn't a gift though. She offered L's in exchange for the correct answer. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, sirhc DeSantis said:

Very rare for me to bother to log in but - why do you keep rising to the bait? Are there not better things in World?

A bit hypocritical here when you say you rarely log in but chose to comment on a a post you are not participating in to ask ME if I have better things to do in-world? Take your own advice. :)

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

A bit hypocritical here when you say you rarely log in but chose to comment on a a post you are not participating in to ask ME if I have better things to do in-world? Take your own advice. :)

Read back - I do. Well if You think this denizen of erm 'the usual suspects' is worth it then who am I to judge. Bless you - go with peace.

• Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 820 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.