What Were Your Firsts?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4694 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This thread needs to be nudged in a more adult direction. I can understand ladies being fascinated with hair, but guys? No way, they are interested in teh sects. My first purchase was equipment for sale at Sexy Nude Beach. I certainly was not going to walk around the beach under equipped.

Shelby Silverspar wrote:

I had to lol when I read Laguna Beach!  LAGuna beach, holy cow that place was always packed wasn't it! I'd forgotten all about it, it was quite the meat market back in the day!

It was one of my first attempts at using 'search'.  I looked for 'beach' and Laguna Beach popped up as number one.  It was always 'busy', full of avatars from all around the world and the music was generally good.   /me laughs

Randall Ahren wrote:

This thread needs to be nudged in a more adult direction. I can understand ladies being fascinated with hair, but guys? No way, they are interested in teh sects.
My first purchase
was equipment for sale at Sexy Nude Beach. I certainly was not going to walk around the beach
under equipped

I can only hope since it was a 'purchase' that 'under equipped' did not mean you went for the giganto-size, pierce-her-navel, unrealistic 'fantasy'. 

Here is another first.  The first freenis I saw (on Laguna Beach), I called 'lighthouse', as in 'Why do you have that lighthouse on your pelvis?'

First thing I bought was hair, first place I went was to a bunch of starter areas in search of some freebies and first outfit I made that didn't use Library clothes wore a black tank top, red capris and the same short hair that I bought first.

Oh, and my first L$ purchase was transferring 14k worth of IMVU credits from my long abandoned creator account and converting them to L$ through a reseller.

Another first to report: Got caught today with a lady friend in someone's else house. We were out sailing and docked at a fancy house on the Blake Sea. The house was locked, but I cammed in and did a tp to get inside and then tp'd my friend in. We were upstairs checking the bedroom out when the owner showed up. I did a cntrl h eject and then extracted my friend. 

I think the dark side must be calling me.

oh why not...

First arrival: Ahern

First L$ purchased: Approximately 20 min after arrival

First Purchase: Hair

First inventory item deleted: the skin I bought with my second purchase (it looked like crap, little did i know it just hadn't fully rezzed yet)

First land purchase: Linden First Land, 512m - southern continent

First friend: The nice guy that heroically chastised the guy who gave me my first crude pick-up attempt

First lover: The guy who gave me my first crude pick-up attempt :smileytongue:

At My Desk2.jpgbedroom.jpgLiving Room (with cat).jpgYes, The Hot Tub Works.jpg

I really don't remember a lot of my firsts.  Or at least not a lot of the specifics.  I do remember the first place I saw outside of the info hub was Starry Nights, The Van Gogh Museum.

These pictures were from my first rental ay Hawaii Kai.  It was an apartment.  I took the pictures to share with an RL friend.  I still chuckle when I think that my comment to her at the time was, "Oh, and yes the hot tub works!"

I still do have that hot tub (re-textured) and still use it.  Also, that was the first and only hair I have ever bought.  I still wear that same hair.

o first purchased object ever in Second Life -- "Mad Glasses - Wood" by Mad Wombat. Bought them on my first day with some of my original signup money (back when they had that), and still wear them to this day.

o first object I made -- A really lousy beach blanket, which let's face it is not much more than a flattened box prim with a texture on it. A friend gave me a "laying down" poseball to link to it. 

o first notecard -- "Changing your appearance, Part 2"

o first snapshot -- Me, shot not long after buying those glasses. I could not yet really turn the camera with much efficency, and the res on this was pretty terrible - but there it is, in all its "glory."

Snapshot_001.jpg

o first landmark -- Mad Wombat's glasses store, in the snowlands. Long gone, but I keep the LM if only for it's rezdate creation date.

o first outfit -- Probably the somewhat modified noob clothing (plus a vest I made on a jacket layer all by myself!) seen above. I've never been much of a clothing maker, though.

o first "home" – I rezzed into the Ahern Welcome Area, and quickly changed my home location to the Sami Infohub. Even then, Ahern was loud and crowded.

o first land – A 1/4 sim in Hundertwasser, in South Islandia, Sansara. 

I currently have more than 79,000 objects in my inventory, but I am really, honestly, trying to reduce that a bit.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4694 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.