Jump to content

Too Many Sugar Daddies and Not Enough Salty Moms.


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 141 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Unwashed Bohemian said:

Interesting. I've always heard them called sugar mommas. Never heard of salty moms before.

In my mother tongue these terms do not exist so I have been busy with my playful interpretation. 馃槣

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Tama Suki said:

We also need salty moms.
I've had enough of having to dress up as a woman to be able to receive gifts.

LOL, you have to do a lot more than "dress up" to receive gifts. I've rarely received gifts unless I've had to perform sexual services in return.聽 You would have to do the same with the "salty mom" you describe.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bagnu said:

LOL, you have to do a lot more than "dress up" to receive gifts. I've rarely received gifts unless I've had to perform sexual services in return.聽 You would have to do the same with the "salty mom" you describe.

Interesting.
So you make your avatar sit in a pose ball on a sexbed, leave it there and go to the local supermarket to buy milk.
Then when you come back your casual partner is tremendously happy with your performance and gives you some change?

  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Tama Suki said:

Interesting.
So you make your avatar sit in a pose ball on a sexbed, leave it there and go to the local supermarket to buy milk.
Then when you come back your casual partner is tremendously happy with your performance and gives you some change?

That is not what they said, only through the worst bad faith interpretation you can understand that.

They said you have to do "a lot more than dress up", if sitting on a poseball is already a lot of work for you, it makes sense that you are not interested in Slex, you are doing it wrong.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, StarlanderGoods said:

That is not what they said, only through the worst bad faith interpretation you can understand that.

They said you have to do "a lot more than dress up", if sitting on a poseball is already a lot of work for you, it makes sense that you are not interested in Slex, you are doing it wrong.

I am certainly convinced that the virtual gigolo activity can be interpreted as an interesting art form.
I am especially interested in the preliminaries of this activity since we are talking about it.
I would really like to understand well what it is.

AI.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, StarlanderGoods said:

You are dodging the main issue, why do you feel the need to so grossly misrepresent the answer that Bagnu gave you?

In this case I apologize twice and then ask what is the main purpose in the activity of the virtual gigolo.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Tama Suki said:

In this case I apologize twice and then ask what is the main purpose in the activity of the virtual gigolo.

The same purpose as any slex worker, to give the customer a good time.聽 And there may be some standards for good time, but it is mostly a concept shared and discussed between worker and client.

Im willing to bet that "looking passable and sitting afk on a poseball" is not a service that you would pay money for, so you have to assume that sugar mommas wouldnt pay for that either.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Tama Suki said:

I am certainly convinced that the virtual gigolo activity can be interpreted as an interesting art form.
I am especially interested in the preliminaries of this activity since we are talking about it.
I would really like to understand well what it is.

AI.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Tama Suki said:

I am certainly convinced that the virtual gigolo activity can be interpreted as an interesting art form.
I am especially interested in the preliminaries of this activity since we are talking about it.
I would really like to understand well what it is.

AI.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Tama Suki said:

In this case I apologize twice and then ask what is the main purpose in the activity of the virtual gigolo.

I don't really know why I wade into these, but oh well. Into the breach.

Hi. Former "virtual gigolo" here. I can explain some of it, but I can always leave the rest for someone else.

The main purpose or activity? My time. My attention. That's it. That's all. You can get into the weeds of the SLex, but honestly that's kind of it. Sincere, active, direct attention. I was not reading other IM's, I was not browsing websites. I was being paid for my time, and so I gave 100% of my focus to the person who wished for it.

Your "job" in it is not about you. It's about making your client happy. Satisfying their needs. Sometimes those needs are directly related to SLex and that only. But a lot of the time it's a combination of being a good listener, a good conversationalist, a good rp'er, and an attentive sexual partner.

That is not easy. It does require being willing to connect with strangers. To find ways to make that connection worthwhile (meaningful is a different thing. But you at least hope the time they spend with you was worth their while) It doesn't necessarily mean you divest聽 yourself of ego. Just...that you're aware the purpose of your employment in their service is for a satisfying encounter. However that "satisfaction" is determined is primarily part of your clients needs.

So - yeah. It is NOT easy. Sometimes it is very hard. Sometimes there just isn't a connection to be made, and you're just a bunch of pixels for another's pleasure. Other times it is quite delightful, and a bit of a relief that you don't need to worry about what the relationship is for - it is already understood between both parties what payment for my time entails.

I wouldn't necessarily do it again, though. Things get messy.

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Tama Suki said:

In this case I apologize twice and then ask what is the main purpose in the activity of the virtual gigolo.

vir路tu路al聽

聽not physically existing as such but made by software to appear to do so.聽"a virtual computer"

gig路o路lo

a young man paid or financially supported by an older woman to be her escort or lover.

Virtual Gigolo -聽a young man paid or financially supported by an older woman to be her escort or lover,聽not physically existing as such but made by software to appear to do so.

There you have it. The answer for the question of the day.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

vir路tu路al聽

聽not physically existing as such but made by software to appear to do so.聽"a virtual computer"

gig路o路lo

a young man paid or financially supported by an older woman to be her escort or lover.

Virtual Gigolo -聽a young man paid or financially supported by an older woman to be her escort or lover,聽not physically existing as such but made by software to appear to do so.

There you have it. The answer for the question of the day.

Maybe we need to hook him up with Merriam- Webster.聽聽

Salty

tough; aggressive.

US

informal

angry or resentful, especially in response to a defeat or disappointment.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, BranScanlon said:

I don't really know why I wade into these, but oh well. Into the breach.

Hi. Former "virtual gigolo" here. I can explain some of it, but I can always leave the rest for someone else.

The main purpose or activity? My time. My attention. That's it. That's all. You can get into the weeds of the SLex, but honestly that's kind of it. Sincere, active, direct attention. I was not reading other IM's, I was not browsing websites. I was being paid for my time, and so I gave 100% of my focus to the person who wished for it.

Your "job" in it is not about you. It's about making your client happy. Satisfying their needs. Sometimes those needs are directly related to SLex and that only. But a lot of the time it's a combination of being a good listener, a good conversationalist, a good rp'er, and an attentive sexual partner.

That is not easy. It does require being willing to connect with strangers. To find ways to make that connection worthwhile (meaningful is a different thing. But you at least hope the time they spend with you was worth their while) It doesn't necessarily mean you divest聽 yourself of ego. Just...that you're aware the purpose of your employment in their service is for a satisfying encounter. However that "satisfaction" is determined is primarily part of your clients needs.

So - yeah. It is NOT easy. Sometimes it is very hard. Sometimes there just isn't a connection to be made, and you're just a bunch of pixels for another's pleasure. Other times it is quite delightful, and a bit of a relief that you don't need to worry about what the relationship is for - it is already understood between both parties what payment for my time entails.

I wouldn't necessarily do it again, though. Things get messy.

Do people make good of money from this business?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, StarlanderGoods said:

The same purpose as any slex worker, to give the customer a good time.聽 And there may be some standards for good time, but it is mostly a concept shared and discussed between worker and client.

Im willing to bet that "looking passable and sitting afk on a poseball" is not a service that you would pay money for, so you have to assume that sugar mommas wouldnt pay for that either.

So as I thought the preliminaries are the main proposal of this activity. Maybe in the end the sexual act doesn't even matter much.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can't roll my eyes enough to that response.

My one and only post was in regards to your wanting a "Salty" mom.聽 You apparently didn't know the meaning of salty.聽 聽Salt and sugar have the same meaning in any culture/language.聽 Sugar is sweet and salt is bitter.聽 So,.even if the words are.different in Italian, it's basically the exact same meaning.聽聽

Feigning ignorance or cultural differences or even blaming Google translate seems very disingenuous.聽 I've yet to see anyone, including myself, who uses it and the sentences sound so natural.聽 That's not how it works.

You asked for salty moms.聽 A salty mom would certainly NOT give you anything.聽 In fact, you'd more than likely have to give them something.聽 The terms are.the same whether male or female.聽 Sugar Daddy or Sugar Momma...

a rich older man/woman who lavishes gifts on a young woman/man in return for her/his company or sexual favors.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

I can't roll my eyes enough to that response.

My one and only post was in regards to your wanting a "Salty" mom.聽 You apparently didn't know the meaning of salty.聽 聽Salt and sugar have the same meaning in any culture/language.聽 Sugar is sweet and salt is bitter.聽 So,.even if the words are.different in Italian, it's basically the exact same meaning.聽聽

Feigning ignorance or cultural differences or even blaming Google translate seems very disingenuous.聽 I've yet to see anyone, including myself, who uses it and the sentences sound so natural.聽 That's not how it works.

You asked for salty moms.聽 A salty mom would certainly NOT give you anything.聽 In fact, you'd more than likely have to give them something.聽 The terms are.the same whether male or female.聽 Sugar Daddy or Sugar Momma...

a rich older man/woman who lavishes gifts on a young woman/man in return for her/his company or sexual favors.

You are referencing two different posts created in two different forums and you have mixed them together and you do it as if somehow hating me is the only purpose of your life.
What's wrong with you?

  • Confused 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Tama Suki said:

In my mother tongue these terms do not exist so I have been busy with my playful interpretation. 馃槣

No, I'm referencing THIS thread.聽 The exact terms may be different but the meanings are the same.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Rowan Amore said:

No, I'm referencing THIS thread.聽 The exact terms may be different but the meanings are the same.

I've never talked about Google translator in this thread.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Tama Suki said:

I've never talked about Google translator in this thread.

Yet you've mentioned it numerous times as your reason for not saying things a certain way.聽 For not understanding what someone else has said.聽 So, I explained.

My first post here was to explain what Salty means in regards to your OP.聽 The post was on topic explaining that salty was probably not what you were looking for.聽 You then called anyone whose post you didn't like, a gnat.聽聽

Just because you don't like responses, doesn't give you the right to call people names.聽 It's bad form.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Yet you've mentioned it numerous times as your reason for not saying things a certain way.聽 For not understanding what someone else has said.聽 So, I explained.

My first post here was to explain what Salty means in regards to your OP.聽 The post was on topic explaining that salty was probably not what you were looking for.聽 You then called anyone whose post you didn't like, a gnat.聽聽

Just because you don't like responses, doesn't give you the right to call people names.聽 It's bad form.

So it is clear that it is no longer a question of different language and culture.
You discovered my trick, now I'm unarmed.
Do you want to devour me? I accept it with pleasure.
But it will cost you 1000L$ every 10 minutes, Thanks momma.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 141 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...