Starting fresh, looking to meet some new people.

korefm

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 780 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Howdy, I'm Korver! I'm 27 years old and from the south in the USA. (Expect a lot of "y'alls")

t7qDlQU.png

I originally joined SL around 10 years ago, but any of that info is long gone. I had decided to rejoin about a year ago after several years, but have been inactive until recently, so I'm having to relearn everything and starting from basically nothing.

I enjoy making/producing music and I'm even learning to DJ! I'm also into the nerdy stuff like comic books, anime, video games, etc. I'm admittedly pretty shy and reserved at first and I struggle at breaking the ice, so I'm always appreciative of extroverted people helping me break out of my shell in new situations.

As of right now, I enjoy hanging out at clubs and listening to music, or just exploring new areas. I'd love for someone to show me some cool places, or even just chill and create our own good times.

• Like 12

On 1/4/2022 at 12:20 PM, Zatasha Zabaleta said:

hi and welcome back!
Where have you been so far that you liked? I'd be down to go sim hopping sometime!

Mainly have just been club hopping so far! I found some sort of cyberpunk Japan that I really enjoyed but I can't remember the name.

5 hours ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Sharp looking avatar and welcome back. If you're ever dressed up at Franks or Foxxies in a suit or tux, say hi.

I'll be sure to do that. Hope to see you soon!

9 hours ago, Max Nova said:

I'm very much NOT a "y'all'er" but if you would like an international exchange and a global prospective, please feel free to message me ツ

You don't have to be a y'all'er to be friends. Let's chat sometime!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Howdy. 
I'm from the south too. Finally.. someone who says y'all. 
Welcome back to SL! I've just returned as well, but I'm still a "newbie", so I am learning the ropes with ya. 
I absolutely LOVE going to clubs and listening to music. Music has saved my life on so many different occasions. 
I am what they call an social introvert. Most of the time, I will stay quiet and to myself, but deep down, I am yearning for socialization. 
I've been doing my best to reach out to others first, but it's not always the easiest thing to do. 
If you're still looking for someone to talk to, my IM's are open! ♥

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 780 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.