Cannot Remove Credit Card

LittleMissMeow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Im trying to remove my credit card from my account (spending too much) but i am unable to do so. I get the following message after clicking 'OK' to remove... "Your update has failed. Please verify your number and try again. If you continue to receive this message, please contact VAT or GST administration".

I have no pending payment to LL on the card, last purchase was on the 22nd December. Even tried adding PayPal then removing but no luck :( 

Any help would be appreciated. 

3 answers to this question

billing support are closed today due to the holiday - try calling them on Monday?

here are the numbers, from their webpage:

US/Canada (toll free): 800-294-1067

Long distance (not toll free): 703-286-6277

Our Billing team is available from 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM PST, Monday through Friday.

***if you are not in the USA, get skype on your phone or PC and call the free number - that works***

Edited by belindacarson
  • Like 1

There was billing maintenance Dec30th, as of right now Payment methods can not be added, updated, or removed. Somebody broke something big time, it isnt just you and I LittleMissMeow, I have confirmed with other friends they are affected as well. I have yet to have even one person successfully add or edit their billing information or payment method. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Gwei said:

I have yet to have even one person successfully add or edit their billing information or payment method. 

tested for your claim, and that failed ( your claim)  Also there's absolutely nothing on the gridstatus about a current problem. ( but i do also see some have this problem)

dc18e42d65b2f193175632659e0c386f.png

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.