In need of a animator for weapon swords.

Areis Mizin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4696 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there, Im in need for a animator for weapons with full perm. also walking and running as well. This means I will be paying you L for your work, but they have to be full perm. SO if anyone is interested just drop a notecard to Aliya Mizin ( it's Areis Mizin, but i changed my name so look for Areis Mizin) and I'll get back to you post haste! Once again, since sometimes im a bit confusing.

- I need a animator that is good at making weapon animations, perferbally a one handed or two handed sword.

please look at the preview of swords.

I also will work with you, using descrtipions and pictures in steps if need be,

http://i.imgur.com/B37RY.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/J3Hf9.jpg

please click links above to see what preview you have when working with me with this commission I am asking for. Have a great day : D

p.s. We will talk price for what animation will cost on each animation.

Areis Mizin wrote:

also walking and running as well.

Walking and running weapons animation are technically not needed, if the AO some1 is using is made correctly. This is a problem tho, because we did not have the ability to make correct walks and runs for almost a year and there are many, many AOs that have priority 4 walks and runs. All that being said, If your hold animation for the sword is a priority 4, and the walks and runs in the ao are priority 3, then you will not need your own special walks and runs for weapons.

But, of course, including your own walks and runs is a decision only you can make for your product.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4696 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.