Fave SL Photos of 2021

MrsSeren

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 818 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 1/17/2022 at 10:12 AM, Marigold Devin said:

There are some great 3D people props out there. I love this one - looks like Britney Spears from that "Whupps I did it again" video. 

(You can remove that hideous negative comment from that boy on Youtube. I've had similar troll-ish remarks occasionally from kids who don't get Second Life.)

On 1/25/2022 at 3:18 PM, Kytteh Wytchwood said:

There are most definitely. It took me quite awhile to find a store on the marketplace that I liked the look of the statue props. Deby Frequency's store is called Disturbed. She creates all of her mesh props with full permissions, and at very low prices.

I'm not seeing any similarity in her face to Britney but she is a pretty girl statue. It's Oops I did it again. Whup is to strike a person.

Yeah, I could've removed the guy's comment and I'm pretty sure it's an older guy. I didn't want him to get away with bullying me, with thinking that is okay. I am also hoping it deters any other stranger to comment rudely. It's the first time I have gotten a terrible comment on my channel.

I usually get random comments praising my videos from gamer and video production channels, so they can have their channel looked at.

I hope you no longer experience rude comments on your channel.

Apologies for my carelessness in so many things. I have reasons I cannot go into on these forums.

I want to say also, the video that the 3D figure looks like is Britney, but not in that Oops video. It mithered me. It's Britney's Baby One More Time where she's dressed as a school girl of course.

My bad.

Just a quick snapshot here, nothing fancy, but this was Madison and I at one of Marcel's special events in the summer. It was great fun, and a happy memory from an otherwise difficult year.

51256670034_f761c13ff8_b.jpg

Also got a couple of portraits of my girls, which I was very pleased with. The first one of Indra was my very first attempt with Black Dragon.

51647454866_52a9668dc5_b.jpg

51573783353_5250d1cbbf_b.jpg

My most-liked pic of the year is also of Indra:

51772696921_36f103f93b_b.jpg 

• Like 8

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 818 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.