Buying a parcel as a Premium Member

gregthos

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 819 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I'm certain this has been asked, and answered so forgive me in advance and I will explain this the best that I can. If I am understanding this correctly, as a premium member I am entitled to a 2048 in total? I may be misunderstanding but it seems I have my 1024 LL Home & an additional  granted 1024 bonus before land fees are applied? If that is correct and I bought a 4096 in auction would my monthly fees then be $13 monthly, the price of a 2048? 

I do hope I explained my question clearly and thank you for any responses I receive! 

5 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, gregthos said:

I may be misunderstanding but it seems I have my 1024 LL Home & an additional  granted 1024 bonus before land fees are applied?

You are definitely misunderstanding.  As a Premium member, you have a monthly waiver for land fees on 1024 sq m that you own anywhere on the Mainland estate.  You may use that waiver to pay for the monthly fee for a Linden Home, or you may apply it toward whatever the fees are on property that you own elsewhere on the Mainland.  If you own more than 1024 sq m of land, you will pay the difference between whatever is covered by the waiver and the total fee. So, if you buy a 4096 sq m parcel, your waiver will cover the fees for 1024 sq m of it, leaving you to pay the fees on the remaining 3072 sq m.  

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, gregthos said:

I'm certain this has been asked, and answered so forgive me in advance and I will explain this the best that I can. If I am understanding this correctly, as a premium member I am entitled to a 2048 in total? I may be misunderstanding but it seems I have my 1024 LL Home & an additional  granted 1024 bonus before land fees are applied? If that is correct and I bought a 4096 in auction would my monthly fees then be $13 monthly, the price of a 2048? 

I do hope I explained my question clearly and thank you for any responses I receive! 

As a Premium member you are entitled to 1024 TIER, not 2048.   Your Land Use fees page should tell you.  If you buy anything, you will be paying for Tier.  If you buy a 4096, you will pay $22 monthly.  If you buy anything > 2048 and <= 4096, you will pay the $22 monthly because as soon as you a 1 sqm over a fee range, you bump into the next range..

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

28 minutes ago, gregthos said:

I see, thank you both so much! So the only way there would be no monthly fee is if I buy a 1024, correct? But if I bought a 2048 would I then be charged for only the size of a 1024?

If you bought a 1024 and did not also have a Linden Home.  

Yes, if you buy 2048, you will only be charged at the 1024 level.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 819 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.