Your Second Life New Years!

Talula Shippe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 845 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If you are ringing in the new year inworld, I want to hear from you!  What are the hottest clubs and destinations for a New Years celebration?  Or are you keeping it quiet and private, hanging out with loved ones?  I have a lot of exciting things happening in 2022 and I want to ring it in properly!  So, give me suggestions! ❤️

(Btw yes I am keeping an eye on the events forum but I would like to see which way the current is flowing, so to speak.)

• Like 4

Sorry to go off topic straight away, but your profile pic is brilliant xD

Did you do the cat in SL as well? 😍

(I probably will Zoom family and friends tomorrow night...but might have a pop in SL if there are any good suggestions 🙂)

Edited by Rat Luv
  • Like 4

i was planning to party with irl friends who've since become long distance (since i moved in august) ^^ they dont normally go on sl but its nicer than just a voice call (especially with their avatars, one of which is a cardboard cutout of danny elfman)

i got a party bus for driving the mainland too \o/

• Like 2

I guess I will be with my loved ones, so I don't think about going into Sl. A lot of things happened this year, yes everything was not perfect, a lot of things happened, many of us have gone through a long period of isolation... Perhaps some of us have lost loved ones, and have come to appreciate them more. it wasn't a very bright year for me anyway, but still I was happy every day that I breathed and my loved ones were with me.... But of course, there was a very precious person to me in my second life, I really miss him.I'm not too old here and he was a person who helped me a lot when I started this game, I wish he would come back... This year was like dominoes, so many things overlapped. But what can we do other than make good wishes for a better tomorrow?I hope you have good wishes for this year, because despite all the bad things one should still be able to wish with hope. As this year leaves behind, I hope we will be free of all greed, grudges and hatreds❤️❤️ happy New Year to all!🍀🎄🎀

• Like 4

update: we didnt go on the mainland because two people were having computer issues that driving probably wouldve made worse so we just chilled

featuring: me, a kiwi bird, rudinn deltarune, marron cream, and that sun guy from the new fnaf game but he's a cardboard cutout because i couldn't get his model to work

Snapshot_018.png

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 845 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.