I've bettered myself...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 149 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone! After getting out of a toxic family, I have made myself better. I have a new look, new view on the world, and I am doing everything I can do to be the happiest I can be. Yes, I lost a bunch of people that were in my life, but you know what? I think it's time I find new people to bring into my life. Better people that I will be able to laugh and hangout with. I used to be just your friendly neighborhood grim reaper, but now, I am your HAPPY friendly neighborhood grim reaper!ย 

Snapshot 1_015.png

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

And sometimes good things end so better ones can begin.ย life isn't always a boat that goes in the direction we want, unfortunately, sometimes we don't have the helm.but I guess the real issue is being able to adapt to where this ship is taking usโ€ฆ I know it's hard...ย We should not blame ourselves for unfortunate events, for our bad lives. Sometimes events develop independently of us.ย life isn't always a party at the end of the evening. Sometimes it is nothing but a lifetime of effort.But no one enters our lives by chance, those who should be with us stay with us despite all obstacles, and those who should leave leave our lives.It's a law of destiny...Among the people we know, those who left us or the people we will never see again do not actually go that far, they live inside us.You're a strong woman, and I'm sure you'll know how to stand up. ๐Ÿ™‚ย Instead of feeling sorry for what we've lost, we should try to replace them, even if it hurts, what else can we do? We all deserve better people, better memories and value.

by the way you look pretty good!

Edited by wildorchide
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 149 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.