Closed / position covered

SimonaJolie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 849 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi! I'm looking for a personal assistant with experience in this position. You must have management skills, be quite active inworld and updated on new SL stuff (appearance, events, places). Loyalty and discretion will be appreciated.

Message me inworld SimonaJolie

Edited by SimonaJolie
No more applicable

1 hour ago, Quistess Alpha said:

I say this every time there's a post like this, but all such job offers posted here in the past have had extremely unreasonable expectations for essentially zero pay. . . . take that as you will.

I don't see any extremely unreasonable expectation in what I write, not even unreasonable for someone who does this job. The salary depends and it is not zero... 

If you are interested message me inworld or else there is no reason for spam posts...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SimonaJolie said:

Hi! I'm looking for a personal assistant with experience in this position. You must have management skills, be quite active inworld and updated on new SL stuff (appearance, events, places). Loyalty and discretion will be appreciated.

Message me inworld SimonaJolie

I'm going to assume the reason there are few responses is the lack of info. 

What do you need an assistant to do in SL?

What would they be managing? I was a manager at several RL places, not sure how any of that experience would translate into SL...

Updated on events and places? Like, all of them? When a new sim opens they need to know immediately? 

Loyalty and discretion? Color me intrigued. Sounds absolutely naughty.

Typically when one posts a job offer they flood it with info as to not waste your time and theirs. 

• Like 1

Just wondering what type of business you have in SL that requires you to have a personal assistant.  I held that position in RL for 20 years and really can't imagine you'd require my assistance booking appointments and flights, keeping your schedule, paying bills, etc.  

• Like 2

• SimonaJolie changed the title to Closed / position covered
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 849 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.