Jump to content

Wanna be friend whit a dwarf/Midget?


Rey Kingmaker
 Share

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 940 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

I dont wanna talk about the "Child avatar issue" Cause my avatar is definitively not a child, and its all said in my profile, groups, etc. And I worked hard for it.

Is it possible on Sl to have a interesting social life on Sl? I feel like i'v been struggling a bit, cause i'm a very short adult, not a kid. Everyone can be what they want to be on Sl, so, I guess everyone just wanna be extremely tall whit really stretched limbs so much I would need to level my hoverheight just to lick their knee. Anyway, midget do exists in real life, so why could'nt they in Sl? I really never met one, tough lots of furry's seem to have smaller average height than the normal white straight humans caucasian population wandering everywhere, no judgement there, but do you really have your own personality or just follow the standards of sexyness to be accepted by others? I know it's important to be sexy, even my avatar have a cute sexy face, but when it comes when you must feel superior and sexier than others it really destroy so MUCH potential in your social and romantic life when you reject the people that doesnt fit in "Accepted" regular standard society circles. 

I tryed to go to a dance party and it was kinda off... Some people said they were annoyed cause of my height or sometimes I get laughed at like I was a freak. It can get very depressive, but I feel like I should'nt give up and be tall like everyone, cause a real dwarf in real life cannot do that, he must live whit his height till his death.

Some minority's just don't receive enough love or no love at all and it's kinda sad. I'm really open to be friend whit any kind of people or creatures, and I hope someday, maybe in a distant futur the humankind will change for a better comprehension and acceptation of their surrounding.

Enough whit that.

------------------------

Im a 34 years old small person. I love:

Shopping for mens clothes and accessory's.

Exploring (I visited a Hell-o-ween sim where the creator recreated Hell and it's awesome) I like a lot fantasy places, but im not really good in improvisation roleplay, sadly.

Write and make story videos using avatars. 

I love almost every art, except if it get too modern and too abstract I may lose interest.

Making an avatar is an art itself and I can wander on marketplace for hours.

I have some skill in building, but not much as 3d mesh, blender etc.

I would'nt mind having a family, but, not a standard one. I don't want a wife and kids, I want friends, friends make the best family's.

Having sex if fine if I really get close to someone, I don't wanna jump in bed whit just any mens or womens who just ask it cause they just want to try it whit a midget or it's their sexual fetish.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Rey Kingmaker said:

I dont wanna talk about the "Child avatar issue" Cause my avatar is definitively not a child, and its all said in my profile, groups, etc. And I worked hard for it.

Is it possible on Sl to have a interesting social life on Sl? I feel like i'v been struggling a bit, cause i'm a very short adult, not a kid. Everyone can be what they want to be on Sl, so, I guess everyone just wanna be extremely tall whit really stretched limbs so much I would need to level my hoverheight just to lick their knee. Anyway, midget do exists in real life, so why could'nt they in Sl? I really never met one, tough lots of furry's seem to have smaller average height than the normal white straight humans caucasian population wandering everywhere, no judgement there, but do you really have your own personality or just follow the standards of sexyness to be accepted by others? I know it's important to be sexy, even my avatar have a cute sexy face, but when it comes when you must feel superior and sexier than others it really destroy so MUCH potential in your social and romantic life when you reject the people that doesnt fit in "Accepted" regular standard society circles. 

I tryed to go to a dance party and it was kinda off... Some people said they were annoyed cause of my height or sometimes I get laughed at like I was a freak. It can get very depressive, but I feel like I should'nt give up and be tall like everyone, cause a real dwarf in real life cannot do that, he must live whit his height till his death.

Some minority's just don't receive enough love or no love at all and it's kinda sad. I'm really open to be friend whit any kind of people or creatures, and I hope someday, maybe in a distant futur the humankind will change for a better comprehension and acceptation of their surrounding.

Enough whit that.

------------------------

Im a 34 years old small person. I love:

Shopping for mens clothes and accessory's.

Exploring (I visited a Hell-o-ween sim where the creator recreated Hell and it's awesome) I like a lot fantasy places, but im not really good in improvisation roleplay, sadly.

Write and make story videos using avatars. 

I love almost every art, except if it get too modern and too abstract I may lose interest.

Making an avatar is an art itself and I can wander on marketplace for hours.

I have some skill in building, but not much as 3d mesh, blender etc.

I would'nt mind having a family, but, not a standard one. I don't want a wife and kids, I want friends, friends make the best family's.

Having sex if fine if I really get close to someone, I don't wanna jump in bed whit just any mens or womens who just ask it cause they just want to try it whit a midget or it's their sexual fetish.

 

 

 

you can add me, btw i dont do roleplay or somekind drama, i do not care what avatar you use

Edited by Kalegthepsionicist
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I definitely wouldn't mind being friends! :) I like exploring cool sims too, and making story videos sound really fun!

I do think it seems easier to socialize and find a friend group when you have an avatar that fits in with the majority, which is a shame since SL lets us be anything we want! I don't see why everyone should need to look exactly the same in order to fit in. :P 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, LilNosferatu said:

I definitely wouldn't mind being friends! :) I like exploring cool sims too, and making story videos sound really fun!

I do think it seems easier to socialize and find a friend group when you have an avatar that fits in with the majority, which is a shame since SL lets us be anything we want! I don't see why everyone should need to look exactly the same in order to fit in. :P 

Really got to second this. There is a stunning variety of representations of personhood that are possible in SL. A nearly infinite number. So many people I meet that are really interesting are the ones who have deliberately stepped outside of one mold of SL or another to make a statement about who they see themselves as here. It takes some effort to do so, sometimes so yayy. All around

I have no idea what "male" friends do together in SL. (But then again, I've never quite been able to figure that out comfortably out in the world.) But I too like clothes. Like a lot. Hit me up whenever and I will absolutely talk clothes. Because I am sure you've probably got better style than me. (And I might be able to dress better afterwards)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, BranScanlon said:

Really got to second this. There is a stunning variety of representations of personhood that are possible in SL. A nearly infinite number. So many people I meet that are really interesting are the ones who have deliberately stepped outside of one mold of SL or another to make a statement about who they see themselves as here.

It's a very different experience after playing something like VR Chat where you can walk into a club to find a rat in a maid dress twerking with Marge Simpson and Goku. 🤣 I feel like a lot of people just get too caught up in virtual appearance on SL sometimes. Nothing wrong with wanting a more realistic human avatar but I've seen how toxic some can act towards anyone who wants to look different and maybe it's a generational thing but I just don't understand it. 🤷‍♀️

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BranScanlon said:

Really got to second this. There is a stunning variety of representations of personhood that are possible in SL. A nearly infinite number. So many people I meet that are really interesting are the ones who have deliberately stepped outside of one mold of SL or another to make a statement about who they see themselves as here. It takes some effort to do so, sometimes so yayy. All around

I have no idea what "male" friends do together in SL. (But then again, I've never quite been able to figure that out comfortably out in the world.) But I too like clothes. Like a lot. Hit me up whenever and I will absolutely talk clothes. Because I am sure you've probably got better style than me. (And I might be able to dress better afterwards)

dwarf is strong warrior in other game lol

have some dwarf in party is good . they are cunning and crafty

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Rey Kingmaker said:

Some people said they were annoyed cause of my height or sometimes I get laughed at like I was a freak. It can get very depressive, but I feel like I should'nt give up and be tall like everyone, cause a real dwarf in real life cannot do that, he must live whit his height till his death.

Ignore them. Some people lack qualities and only feel better/superior if they can look down on others. Don't waste your time on them.

Feel free to contact me inworld, if you'd like to see if we have enough in common for a friendship. All the best!

Edited by Echelon Alcott
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Rey Kingmaker said:

Some people said they were annoyed cause of my height or sometimes I get laughed at like I was a freak. It can get very depressive, but I feel like I should'nt give up and be tall like everyone, cause a real dwarf in real life cannot do that, he must live whit his height till his death.

I used to think my avatar is tall until one day..

FantasyFair2021.thumb.png.2f0ffd70c48ed7d5f60566fea42ec6c2.png

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, BranScanlon said:

Really got to second this. There is a stunning variety of representations of personhood that are possible in SL. A nearly infinite number. So many people I meet that are really interesting are the ones who have deliberately stepped outside of one mold of SL or another to make a statement about who they see themselves as here. It takes some effort to do so, sometimes so yayy. All around

I have no idea what "male" friends do together in SL. (But then again, I've never quite been able to figure that out comfortably out in the world.) But I too like clothes. Like a lot. Hit me up whenever and I will absolutely talk clothes. Because I am sure you've probably got better style than me. (And I might be able to dress better afterwards)

Well, I don't think I have a better style than you, I think it's like the type of wine you should choose in a store, the best one is the one you prefer, your personal choice, wheter it's the most expensive one or the cheapest. But it's always possible to help someone whit suggestions.

As "Male" friends, it should go naturally if the time comes. And if you make better friends whit girls, it's fine. Don't forçe yourself too much about how a friendship should go or not. Friendship always come naturally or just don't come at all.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, KyrasCorric said:

Rule 34 is all I can say, rule 34 lol.

I'm curious as to how you achieve a non child look without just completely distorting the body though OP. 

Well, it depends of the mesh avatar you use. I can't use aesthetic nyramith unless I wanna be somekind of stocky dwarf like in the lord of the ring or dungeon and dragon whit an armor, but as nude it looks really off and distorded muscles...

Im currently using gianni, and I think it looks very faithfull to a real life adult midget male. I just wish i could make my legs shorter but I didnt find a good deformer for that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, LilNosferatu said:

It's a very different experience after playing something like VR Chat where you can walk into a club to find a rat in a maid dress twerking with Marge Simpson and Goku. 🤣 I feel like a lot of people just get too caught up in virtual appearance on SL sometimes. Nothing wrong with wanting a more realistic human avatar but I've seen how toxic some can act towards anyone who wants to look different and maybe it's a generational thing but I just don't understand it. 🤷‍♀️

Yeah, it always depends in wich sim you hang out. When you go in a party and feel everyone want to have the attention on themself, when everyone fight to be the king or the queen of the place and the group, you might get caught or hurt in some kind of war and it's may be worse when your look is really different. I'm too sensitive, so I avoid that kind of danger. 😛

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 940 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...