Congratulations!...

CaithLynnSayes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

$500 worth of groceries... I can live with that. Quite a variety of stuff as well. 

Is this a weekly or monthly delivery? 

Very nice! I guess it is delivered as soon as you need it, and if you're generous and share some of it with friends and neighbours, it will come to you even sooner. A lifetime supply sounds very good to me. 

22 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

It's a mystery. Just be sure to save all receipts to verify your purchases. These offers always say something like that in the fine print. No receipt, no prize.

There are deeper levels, like: must buy from our kiosk, can only use our system for credit, store credit only..

On 12/28/2021 at 5:24 AM, Love Zhaoying said:

There are deeper levels, like: must buy from our kiosk, can only use our system for credit, store credit only..

I was thinking about you the other day, wondering where you had disappeared to and hoping you were not ill or worse.

dadrctv-a4296f7f-7a68-447f-8245-12c5378e

PARTY TIME!!

2ec9ca8a-f178-4b52-b5a3-09cfb08309bf.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Will you be eating lobster and steak every night?  🤭

1 hour ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

I live in Oregon. I'm biased. Dungeness.

Dungeness-crabs-Anacortes-commercial-fis

I live just north of Boston MA. Rock crabs, fresh off the boat tuna, cod, and lobster... But no, I would assume that I would get the same groceries I bought, so no lobster. I did buy a few rib eye steaks as they were heavily on sale. Lots of chicken, and fish. And about $250 worth of pantry staples. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Syo Emerald said:

Drain pipe cleaner 😐

I wonder how much of this we actually go through in a lifetime. 

Methinks we all need to get together and so some swapsies. I just bought some Mr Muscle plughole unblocker. It literally feels like pouring money down the drain at £3.50 for one shot (cheaper than a plumber though). 

3 hours ago, suzyst said:

Did it never occur to you that you may be on the wrong side of the pond?

Did it ever occur to you I was just making an amusing remark? I'm starting to believe the majority of people in SL do not have a sense of humor at all.

To clarify and ruin the whole thing, I was saying I am on the wrong side of the pond.  The "I" was supposed to be understood.

http://www.english-for-students.com/Understood-Subjects.html

Edited by Silent Mistwalker
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Did it ever occur to you I was just making an amusing remark?

Yes it did which is why I responded in kind (but forgot the smiley).  The character in the quote you responded to is so old it's unlikely anyone either side of the pond under pension age would recognise him. (I had to look him up on wikipedia)

22 minutes ago, suzyst said:

Yes it did which is why I responded in kind (but forgot the smiley).  The character in the quote you responded to is so old it's unlikely anyone either side of the pond under pension age would recognise him. (I had to look him up on wikipedia)

I still don't recognize the character because I didn't grow up in the UK or wherever the character hails from. My response wasn't about the character. It was about the use of a word that was slang in the US in the 70s. Scarf was slang for 'wolfing your food down'.

47 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Not sure how i missed this but.... 

I GOT THE SNACKS!!! Time to share?

Long ago I reached the saturation point where I no longer suffered from the munchies. 

I hope you have one of these because they are addictive!

GUEST_a3c5bae6-b9b6-4f09-b9f1-8638aa8fb4

dont-touch-my-chocolate.jpg

Edited by Silent Mistwalker
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.