Inworld chat chatting.

Tama Suki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 151 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 minutes ago, BjorJlen said:

Ahhh, so that is what I have been seeing lately. I have RL friend that has been doing that with some RL pic's since just before Christmas, but never told us what she was using to do it with. So thanks a ton for explaining Rowan; those were some amazing shots and song syncs. Me thinks I am gonna have to try this out myself... maybe. I wonder though, does it also work on a PC, or is only a phone app?

Peace...

I think I did it on my pc.

Ok well I did check it out and so far it looks like it's a app for one's phone, though I suppose with a emulator one could use it on the PC too. Hopefully it will become available for PC on its own instead of on Google Play or the Apple Store. In either case, thanks again for the info and heads up on it. Having tested it out with Bjor, I can safely say it's some funny ass stuff lol.

Peace...

27 minutes ago, Tama Suki said:

Your community has not been able to welcome me.
Do you know what you guys look like from the outside?
You look like a wolf pack that needs to defend itself against anything that comes from outside.
I was wrong and I apologized but every time the usual three or four characters pop up and set the rules as if they were the masters of the community's brains.
Because this is neither a blog nor a forum, it is a community.
So now listen to me carefully. I don't give a *****!
I know I was wrong because I was used to twitter.
In fact I am very amazed that my threads are always HOT and top the ranking. I began to understand that I was wrong because it's absurd that with my cheap bull***** I managed to get so much exposure. In any other social network this would be impossible. So I know, I was wrong, this is not the right way. I presented myself badly.
I just wanted to try to express something about myself.
I'm sorry. I was wrong. I tried to apologize but was attacked by the usual two or three ignorant *****s who believe they are the masters of the community.

People are fine with you when you're just having normal chats. It's only when YOU get vicious, snarky, or condescending that people respond in kind. That's why some of your threads are fine, sometimes even are pretty fun conversations, and then others like this just dissolve into bitterness because you got extremely rude and everyone responded as such.

The issue is how you've been treating people here, not how people have treated you. Don't walk into a room, insult everyone in it, then whine that no one is being nice to you.

Edited by LilNosferatu
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 151 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.