Inworld chat chatting.

Tama Suki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 152 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

32 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Yes, the world is big.  Maybe you should stop trying to get everyone else to do things your way.

I never said things should revolve around me.
The only thing we can get around is the basic functions of the Viewer.

Your conclusion towards me seems hasty and unfair if I may.

For many people, I'm sure the noob typing animation breaks.their immersion in SL.  I can't recall anyone in RL pretending to type while talking.  I have my talk animation activated on my mesh head.  Seems more in keeping with the spirit of SL as.opposed to typing while talking.  

This is exactly why I fixed a post made by the OP which was promptly reported and removed.  Almost every single topic started by the OP serves NO useful purpose.. i.e. trolling and pointless.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Is there someone here that you have not been rude to and offended? Honestly you need to just stop.

My apologize are here Sam.

lately I trained on twitter italy and you have no idea what gruesome battlefield is when confronting things and people that in comparison Sauron is a nice little sparrow.
I apologize to you and everyone for my bad attitude and my total lack of respect for the rules.
From tomorrow I will start working on things and my relationship with this blog will change.

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/481093-busy-building/

23 minutes ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Is there someone here that you have not been rude to and offended? Honestly you need to just stop.

Ok Sam, please allow me to try and shed some water on Tama here, and hopefully it will get threw. Earlier this morning I had a Epileptic Seizure, which while not the worse I have had in my life, was quite... disorientating, to put it mildly. And yes I DO suffer from Epilepsy which you indicated somewhere else that you don't know too much about. Many people here know about my medical issue, as I do theirs, but to clarify for you Tama... Epilepsy SUCKS ass. I actually have brain damage over the decades due to it, and while I do take medication for it, today's was so strong that I can't as of yet get on SL to even play.
So one of the way's I have been trying to deal with it, is by "rebooting" my brain a bit as best as I can, which involves me reading (or trying to read) as much as I can here, write some things (with TONS of errors in it which I have to go back and correct), and just hitting the emote reply button (which is the easiest thing for me to do atm to be honest. I do not believe you are deliberately trying to upset people here, as I tend to try and believe the best in people, but instead I think you might be suffering from compound ignorance. Which basically means, you don't know what you don't know. My seizure today & epilepsy in general as a example.
   However, might I point out that you have admitted that you have been trained by trollers to be a troller, so that might be what is going on here. Even if your not doing that deliberatly, you "might" be doing it on auto pilot so to speak. I don't know, as I have little knowledge on the subject itself, but I do know this. Here on these forums, as I mentioned today elsewhere (sorry, I can't remember where I am afraid... damn brain sigh) are some good, intelligent people, who WILL give anyone and everyone a chance. But they will not put up will BS for long, from anyone, so please, please, as you ask that we take into account your feelings and wishes, take theirs into account as well. Be respectful, never troll, and realize you (like everyone, especially me) don't know everything and should at least TRY to be good for goodness sake.
   After all, this place is NOT twitter or facebook... it is the SL forums, where creativity and imagination can run free. But it is not for anyone who wants to be a troll or disrespectful to those who have been here for longer then I could even count on my best days (which this is not). So again, take heart... because in life, and here on these forums, you only get what you give. Give love, get love, give respect, get respect, but become a troll, and some here will eat you alive lol... as it should be. God bless you Tama, and as always...

Peace...

P.S: Sorry Tama, I can't write real fast atm, so I did not see what you just posted. So I too apologize if my comments hurt you at all. But like I said, and you mentioned... this is not twitter nor a blog really (I think... I have never even been on a blog before, so what do I know). It is a forums, so great job on seeing the difference. This place can be FAR better then twitter ever could. :D

Edited by BjorJlen
Just saw Tama's replay, sorry...
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Usually i have everything disabled when logged in and only use Text-to-Speech to read me PM's and specific Alerts (*never paid attention to Local Chat).

15 hours ago, Tama Suki said:

I would like to ask, for the sake of all inworld humanity, not to delete the animation when writing in the local chat.
I can understand that the default noise of the keys being pressed annoys you (I like it a lot anyway) but the animation, at least that is necessary.
I have to understand if you are writing otherwise I am struck by the anxiety because I do not understand if you are still there talking to me or are you afk, perhaps consulting an encyclopedia or perhaps you have run to the refrigerator taken by a sudden wild hunger or worse, that a meteorite is fell on your house.

Enable this:

Edited by Fritigern Gothly
Image removed because of OP's ingratitude.
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

For many people, I'm sure the noob typing animation breaks.their immersion in SL.  I can't recall anyone in RL pretending to type while talking.  I have my talk animation activated on my mesh head.  Seems more in keeping with the spirit of SL as.opposed to typing while talking.  

This is exactly why I fixed a post made by the OP which was promptly reported and removed.  Almost every single topic started by the OP serves NO useful purpose.. i.e. trolling and pointless.

GleefulSpicyIberiannase-max-1mb.gif

15 minutes ago, Tama Suki said:

The animation of your avatar is quite creepy.

Ummm, please forgive me but may I ask a quick question please? Exactly why did you say that @Fritigern Gothly 's avatar looked "quite creepy", yet failed to even think about thanking her for answering your OP in such a great, cool, graphical, helpful way? I am only asking because I do not know is all, and would like to. :)

Peace...

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Nope, I think they have now offended everyone. 

19 minutes ago, Tama Suki said:

The animation of your avatar is quite creepy.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, BjorJlen said:

Does there have to be a point, or is enjoyment or she just wanted to enough? 🤔

Peace...

A few of us went to.a site and had some fun posting our results.  I think it's somewhere in the My Avatar section.

https://www.wombo.ai/

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

A few of us went to.a site and had some fun posting our results.  I think it's somewhere in the My Avatar section.

https://www.wombo.ai/

Ahhh, so that is what I have been seeing lately. I have RL friend that has been doing that with some RL pic's since just before Christmas, but never told us what she was using to do it with. So thanks a ton for explaining Rowan; those were some amazing shots and song syncs. Me thinks I am gonna have to try this out myself... maybe. I wonder though, does it also work on a PC, or is only a phone app?

Peace...

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 152 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.