Where can I find an old zyngo freeplay machine?

TheKhajiit

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 825 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Either to have for myself, or on a sim. I mean those old zyngo machines that had the blue jesters on them, not any of the new ones. I only want to do freeplay.

My friend used to have one rezzed on our group land and I loved playing it... the new ones just aren't the same.

Sad news for you my friend, they were all decommissioned around 2016, even the free ones. What happened to your friend's one? My guess is it just stopped working one day. 

The only thing I can suggest is you go to one of the skills gaming areas and have a go at their freeplay games and see if something else takes your fancy. I personally have got into Pico-Line - not the same, but that's the one that does it for me. I used to like Shrooms too but I think that was also one of Aargle's machines that may have gone west.

• Like 1

Zyngo got outlawed years ago the creator never became an approved skill game creator. You can find a list of approved creators/operators/games at wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Second_Life_Skill_Gaming_Approved_Participants the closest skill game i know of to Zyngo is Joker. If you are able to get in to skill game regions most if not all have freeplay games paying a small amount of L$ that you can familiarise yourself with before trying a paid game

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 825 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.