No Victorian or Fantasseria Homes Available Currently

Prokofy Neva

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 838 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I thought there were bunches of them ready to be released, looking at the map, but I guess not?

Only Camper, Chalet, and Log Cabin are choices now.

That means if you refresh like mad, in a few hours perhaps you will get...a Fantasseria home someone abandoned as second-rate.

Oh, well. 

Maybe when the Lindens come back from Christmas vacation they will flood in more.

• Like 4

So, after a few days, many refreshes, I got the Fantasseria house. Not of my dreams but nice enough. I began to try to re-decorate -- erk, those too-vivid inside wall colours and very-washed-out outside wall colours, odd, that. Yes, you can make your own for inside, but unless you want to invest in more prims, not for outside. There's a series of extremely pale washes that are almost indistinguishable. I'm hoping maybe at night or during a full moon or something they will come into their own.

But then an emergency broke out with a need to get abandoned land for prims, and it had to be sacrificed, because that 1024 was needed elsewhere.

When I returned to the task just yesterday, the Fantasseria house was showing without a problem. I decided to just take the first one that came up because it was on the 'edge of the world' which I *think* the Moles will not leave "as is" as they have done often in past years with the earlier continents. I *think* they will put water here, or perhaps another sim with houses. Yes? They seem to take more care with "finishing off" the Belli areas than they did on past continents.

But even so, it had a rez zone nearby for late night boating and it seemed relatively free of any annoyances nearby. let's see what happens.

On 12/25/2021 at 8:07 AM, Prokofy Neva said:

I thought there were bunches of them ready to be released, looking at the map, but I guess not?

There are still at least 3 regions of unreleased Vics to the west/northwest of Rigamarole that have looked ready to go for several weeks now. 

UPDATE: There are 7 unreleased regions with Victorians, but each of those regions is shared with Log homes (divided by the railway line or a ridge of hills). So there are only ~70 new Victorian parcels to be added to the pool.

Edited by Frigga Freidman
update
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Polenth Yue said:

Fantasy has a whole bunch of regions that look ready to go. They were from the initial bunch of cloned regions. I'd be surprised if they don't release those soon, now the others have filled. The coastal fantasy ones don't look ready yet though.

Yes, there are 35 more Fantasy regions in the SSPE pipeline. 

• Like 2

On 12/31/2021 at 3:37 PM, Frigga Freidman said:

There are still at least 3 regions of unreleased Vics to the west/northwest of Rigamarole that have looked ready to go for several weeks now. 

UPDATE: There are 7 unreleased regions with Victorians, but each of those regions is shared with Log homes (divided by the railway line or a ridge of hills). So there are only ~70 new Victorian parcels to be added to the pool.

I've been biking/walking those parcels for the past month, and yes about 70 unfortunately. I'm anxious for them to get released as I have a cabin right now and now really want a Victorian, it's been a toss up between that and a Traditional though for a while.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 838 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.