I only play second life.

Tama Suki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 833 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 12/24/2021 at 8:34 PM, Tama Suki said:

My computer is out of date for everything else online.
I play off line with Halo but by now I have massacred it at the maximum difficulty like even 7 times in a day.
What do you do instead?
Is there anything besides SL that catches you big?

Three months ago I paid for a magazine subscription online and I lose myself in there for hours on end. I never knew I was so into bodybuilding! 

Edited by Marigold Devin
I read it for the articles, honestly
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Profaitchikenz Haiku said:

From time too time I run Auran Trainz, or Opennrails, or if I want to be rally nostalgic, MSTS. They run well enough, mostly because there's nothing to be streamed over the net, (although Trainz can be a real pain when it double-checks everything in your stored content against the central database).

But these simulators lack the human interraction, and the ability to build and modify inworld.

My ex, Phil, used to have - probably still has - Flight Simulator, and his alarm clock would wake the both of us, he'd leap out of bed exclaiming that he had to go and get ready to land a plane because he'd set it up on a long haul flight, gone so far, put it into auto pilot, and needed to check it's progress! Now that's taking things too far.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Bree Giffen said:

I am replaying Cyberpunk 2077. I completed the game under the street kid path and just started a new game as a nomad. Night City is very nicely made and many times I will just walk around like a tourist... a tourist with cybernetic implants.

I did 3 playthroughs, and despite it's faults I applaud the ambition of it.  Very engaging content

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bree Giffen said:

I am replaying Cyberpunk 2077. I completed the game under the street kid path and just started a new game as a nomad. Night City is very nicely made and many times I will just walk around like a tourist... a tourist with cybernetic implants.

If my machine could afford it I think I'd stay whole days in Cyberpunk 2077 just to look around.
I've seen a lot of videos and it seems the graphics impact is the best thing about the game.

Edited by Tama Suki
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 833 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.