Anyone have any idea what "Premium Plus" is?

Fay Starlight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If the lindens are reading this and need some ideas to make premium plus appealing… 

25 abandons per day

ability to share prims if same land group in same region

double prims!!!! 

ability to rent out linden home, Airbnb style

More interior/exterior colors than normal 

ability to delete WALLS

Edited by yestothis
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, yestothis said:

If the lindens are reading this and need some ideas to make premium plus appealing… 

25 abandons per day

ability to share prims if same lash group in same region

double prims!!!! 

ability to delete WALLS

Also ask for so much and then they might give you 1/5 and it will still be a lot! LOL 

My big wish is being able to have more prims!

19 minutes ago, yestothis said:

Wow great way to absolutely destroy Bellisseria and turn it into horizons, bay city, nautilus.... Yes lets just fill it with Land Barons who swoop in with their 300 premium accounts and take up every good spot in Belli.... While we are at it let them put little hearts over the land or other indicators that something is a rental...

Lets just kill Bellisseria all together 

What an absolutely STUPID idea turning Bellisseria into a rental business

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Evangeline Ling said:

Wow great way to absolutely destroy Bellisseria and turn it into horizons, bay city, nautilus.... Yes lets just fill it with Land Barons who swoop in with their 300 premium accounts and take up every good spot in Belli.... While we are at it let them put little hearts over the land or other indicators that something is a rental...

Lets just kill Bellisseria all together 

What an absolutely STUPID idea turning Bellisseria into a rental business

If you can’t be civil, don’t comment 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, yestothis said:

25 abandons per day

double prims!!!! 

ability to delete WALLS

I LOVE LOVE the idea of an Airbnb style! Not a stupid idea at all. I'd have a blast decorating a house to rent out.  

Double prims and the ability to share prims would be cool too though.

Actually we have the more interior walls colors already.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

25 abandons per day

Not a chance, they don't like people playing game of homes for good reasons. Don't expect them to make it easier to hammer or clog up the system.

That would require deeding of land which counts as transferal of ownership .. wont happen for the same reason we can't claim homes under one account and then give them to another. It also breaks the entire Linden home project and opens it up to even greater manipulation.

double prims!!!! 

Regions have a fixed amount of "prims" or Li .. double prim land is really just an accounting trick to give parcels twice the amount so long as the overall fixed amount doesn't go over the hard region limit. Regions with double prim homes would have to be designed around that from the start much like horizons.

Fundamentally changes the entire product, would completely undermine the ban on commercial activity .. not happening.

ability to delete WALLS

The house would have to be explicitly designed with these features from the very start, not enabling it for all premium members would be like adding windows only the supers could open. LL don't need that kind of push back.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Evangeline Ling said:

I'm sure people out there already gaming the system with their 50 premium accounts are probably also the ones that would like to be able to rent them too.  Just sayin

Are they paying for all 50 premium accounts? I don't see how that is gaming the system if they are paying for them. Every paying premium member gets the same benefits whether you have 1 or 50 paying accounts. Now if they aren't paying then that is a different story.

2 minutes ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:
26 minutes ago, Evangeline Ling said:

I'm sure people out there already gaming the system with their 50 premium accounts are probably also the ones that would like to be able to rent them too.  Just sayin

Are they paying for all 50 premium accounts? I don't see how that is gaming the system if they are paying for them. Every paying premium member gets the same benefits whether you have 1 or 50 paying accounts. Now if they aren't paying then that is a different story.

Depends on whether or not someone has a black-market rental setup.  Then, even if they are paying for their Premium accounts, it would be gaming the system.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Realistic super premium predictions

• Reduced name change fees.
  • More included tier, but still limited to one Linden home. You could have some mainland on the side.
  • More group slots.
  • Reduced image (etc) upload fees compared to everyone else (expect everyone else's fees to go up rather than SP's going down).
  • Slightly higher stipend compared to regular premium (as above, expect new regular prem to get a reduction & SP getting a slight raise).
  • A fancy STAR on the forums .. for about a week.
  • Some ability to add more info (eg, more picks) into your SL profile as part of the long delayed profile overhaul.
  • Super premium gift objects, probably a pony.
  • Access to the upcoming CAM->Avatar face motion mapping.
  • Better rates for buying and paying for private estates.
  • Ability to buy a homestead without owning a full region (big maybe, more likely if we get this, it will be open to everyone prem or not).
  • Create and operate grid wide experiences.

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

The whole point of Linden Homes (and the reason for their success) is their accessibility to regular ordinary premium accounts without the need to deal with the land market and land barons. This is a key part of the premium offering and about the only thing the lab have done in years that can be directly linked to any kind of growth.

Anything that threatens to fundamentally shift this tent pole part of the product stack as it has been established is DOA. The covenant is uncharacteristically explicit in what isn't allowed.

Special bigger super premium homes is a nice idea .. if it happens at all, expect it to be done with extreme caution.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Coffee Pancake said:

• More included tier, but still limited to one Linden home. You could have some mainland on the side.
  • More group slots.
  • Reduced image (etc) upload fees compared to everyone else (expect everyone else's fees to go up rather than SP's going down).
  • Slightly higher stipend compared to regular premium (as above, expect new regular prem to get a reduction & SP getting a slight raise).
  • Some ability to add more info (eg, more picks) into your SL profile as part of the long delayed profile overhaul.
  • Ability to buy a homestead without owning a full region (big maybe, more likely if we get this, it will be open to everyone prem or not).

These are all reasonable, and much more fair, since your list doesn't exclude Premium members who have no interest in owning a Linden Home. There are loads of Premium members who fall into that category, and making it possible to own an "OMG! A LH AIR BnB how cool! OMG!" is worthless to them. 

• Like 3

• More group slots.

^^ ALL THIS!

I would love to be able to roll a linden home AND have a 1024 allowance for a piece of mainland (of course this depends on the other benefits and the cost).

And NO NO NO on making any part of Belli commercial. Just NO WAY!

Edited by Mercedes Avon
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Coffee Pancake said:

Not a chance, they don't like people playing game of homes for good reasons. Don't expect them to make it easier to hammer or clog up the system.

I think 5 times is a good thing, it's part of the game... 5 lottery tickets a day, you might have your lucky day  :) ...or perhaps tomorrow.
In my experience, mostly with the Trailers/Campers, alsoa bit with the Trads, it is doable to get a really nice location within a week. ( of course have to be online at the right time and dependant on the abandons)
For super locations you need a little more luck, but hey... if you play game of homes.. play it... it's fun.

IN all this time i never used a hammer or scripted page to get a home.. in my opinion always been a bit to much for a place as SL.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

I think 5 times is a good thing, it's part of the game... 5 lottery tickets a day, you might have your lucky day  :) ...or perhaps tomorrow.
In my experience, mostly with the Trailers/Campers, alsoa bit with the Trads, it is doable to get a really nice location within a week. ( of course have to be online at the right time and dependant on the abandons)
For super locations you need a little more luck, but hey... if you play game of homes.. play it... it's fun.

IN all this time i never used a hammer or scripted page to get a home.. in my opinion always been a bit to much for a place as SL.

The system is being gamed by cohorts of accounts with some sneaky tricks and I really hope LL do something to address this, they have to be aware of it happening and will have more than enough logs to show patterns by now. A level playing field is in everyone's interest at the end of the day.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

These are all reasonable, and much more fair, since your list doesn't exclude Premium members who have no interest in owning a Linden Home. There are loads of Premium members who fall into that category, and making it possible to own an "OMG! A LH AIR BnB how cool! OMG!" is worthless to them. 

Oh chill out. I was being sarcastic. LOL

The system is being gamed by cohorts of accounts with some sneaky tricks and I really hope LL do something to address this, they have to be aware of it happening and will have more than enough logs to show patterns by now. A level playing field is in everyone's interest at the end of the day.

The playing field is so leveled already, how’s much flatter are we wanting?? Unless you’re asking linden lab to kill off their cash cow by limiting one account per billing address. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Coffee Pancake said:

Coffee, I am not sure I am following you here. The way I understand it, each premium account gets 5 chances per day and any person can buy as many accounts as they want (or can afford). Each account costs roughly 12 USD per month or 99 USD annually.

As far as I can tell, these terms are the same for everyone. So how is this not a level playing field??

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.