Trying to buy Lindens with paypal

GreyLasagna

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 826 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

The only people who can tell you what the problem is are in the Linden Lab Billing Office, which will be closed from Friday through Monday due to the Christmas holidays.  You might try calling there on Tuesday morning.  The office is available from 6am to 2pm PST, Monday through Friday. Call toll-free in the US/Canada: 800-294-1067 or 703-286-6277. If you are outside of North America, you may want to use Skype or a similar service to save cost.

Meanwhile, I assume that you have considered the advice in the Knowledge Base at 

24 minutes ago, GreyLasagna said:

And this happens https://gyazo.com/5d7fe8f4b9c9e92342248af6c6c6f3ce

This is the second time im buying lindens (first time november ) and had no problems.  I haven''t changed anything in my paypal account (i rarely use it) or SL.

Have you updated your bank account info with paypal. If you seldom use the account your bank/credit card may have expired and that will cause issues as well.

10 minutes ago, GreyLasagna said:

It's not there a way to contact them via email?

No. The phone call is your best bet.  It's still not quite 2 p.m. PST, so you might catch them now if you act quickly and they haven't closed early for Christmas.

Edited by Rolig Loon
typos. as always.

Colleen has a good point...check to see whatever you are backing up your PayPal with is still current.

It's also a good idea to transfer money into your PayPal account before incurring any SL charges. Linden Lab does not like to wait for money to transfer from your backup source, to PayPal, to them.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 826 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.