The credit card link is broken

BinkuChase

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, BinkuChase said:

Hello, I'm trying to buy L$ but when I'm trying to get the add Credit Card option. The link is broken. Is this gonna get fixed sooner or later?

I'm nervous if this would be permanent.

Clear browser cache and try a different browser.

Multiple people have been having issues.  If neither of the above works for you, contact Billing:

https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131008-billing-support

Please note that phone support is for billing issues only.  If you're having technical issues, please contact our technical support team.    
Billing support phone numbers
Toll-Free (US/Canada): 800.294.1067
Long-Distance: 703.286.6277

Yeah, tried multiple browsers, erasing my cache, and restarting my PC, but nothing worked for me. I also cant take my old card off of my account. It gives me an error message saying "Your update has failed. Please verify your number and try again. If you continue to receive this message, please contact VAT or GST administration." Dunno whats going on, but clearly somethings really jacked up. 
BONUS: Just tried to change my email, and got "There was an error processing your verification email." Soooooo yeah, something is very broken. 

I CALLED SUPPORT AND THE FIX WAS VERY SIMPLE! TRY LOGGING OFF, REFRESHING THE PAGE, AND LOGGING BACK IN!

Edited by KokoPuff98
added information
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.