!! CLUB KRAVE NOW HIRING LOVENSE & EMOTE DANCERS !!

Yomkii

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 847 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Club Krave Is NOW HIRING

This Is a New Urban Club Coming To The Grid  

Lovense as well as Emote dancers are needed ASAP 

Are you looking for a new job as an exotic dancer, and want to work In a professional Enviornment ?

Application Link: 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdyEYLMK_knbb8vWBZJM1DsSCDRRm1q7YRic0oaWr2MPF_6sQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Feel free to fill out the application & I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Contact Info: 

Instagram: Clubkrave.sl & Yomki.sl (Owner)

Inworld: Yomkii Resident 

If you want to go and take a look at the club here Is a Taxi Link:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Paris Land/98/184/3802A55E72E0-D9FC-4B74-8EA0-EFEAC3B2667B.thumb.jpeg.8ade8a2ea0bc295140bcdbccc9d83e71.jpeg 

I've no experience with such things, but I'll guess that an emote dancer is someone who parks their avatar on a dance pole containing dance animations and then flirts (or more) with customers by emoting, which is a text method for indicating action or emotion.

For example, I could say I'm going to set you on fire (a thing I've been doing here for a decade) or I could emote it. In public chat or IM, the difference would be as follows.

Direct - I type "Trin, I'm going to set you on fire." which displays as...
Madelaine McMasters: Trin, I'm going to set you on fire.

Emote - I type "/me sets you on fire", which displays as...
Madelaine McMasters sets you on fire

You can see that emoting is "silent", in that the text conveys action or emotion, but not anything said. To do so during a dance would feel quite a bit different than carrying on a text chat.

As for "Lovense", I had to look it up. It's some kind of internet controlled sex toy. I imagine the dancer gives customers a link allowing access to the toy, then responds via emote to commands issued by the customer.

I'll be all over this technology when they bring it to front end loaders so I can actually push "microchipped vaccines are spying on us" believers off cliffs without getting dirty, or found.

...opens her eyes wide and emits little squeals of joy as she watches her hapless victim fall to certain death

• Like 2

1 hour ago, trin313 said:

what's a emote dancer and love sense? what's the diffrence? im one month old.

Madelaine has the right of it!

Emoting typically means typing / basically roleplaying with the patrons and interacting with people.

Lovense is a brand of sex toy that allows the toy's owner to grant control of it to other people on the internet. A lot of 18+ lewd streamers use them to allow viewers to activate the toy through donations and redeems, I'm not sure exactly how it's used in SL but I'm guessing it's controlled by tips? So it basically encourages patrons to tip/donate in order to activate your toy while interacting through either voice or text. I mostly know about it from VR Chat and streaming, so I'm assuming its used similarly here in SL but I'm not 100% sure.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 847 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.