most popular heads? marketplace

ameliadoesntexist

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 848 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

33 minutes ago, ameliadoesntexist said:

As a store owner, I find it painful to read when residents request a product for a different head than the one I create appliers for. I dislike having to turn them down, so I try to go as far as I can on the quest of pleasing them, but there is tiny complex line between investment and actual gain.

So, which heads are the ones most residents own? I'm speaking of a supply and demand sort of thing 🤔

Right now, Lelutka Evo/EvoX are probably the most popular as they are the newest.  HD lipsticks and eyeshadow appliers made for.one will work for both.  

45 minutes ago, ameliadoesntexist said:

The intention of my initial question was to expand my store to other head sectors, but if Lelutka is the one taking the biggest portion of the cake, then it's wise to stay there, I guess

Of course just like most other skin and makeup creators;  I see Lelutka  all over the place,  I am constantly shutting down notices for them.  This is the sort of thing that drives some customers to go buy "the supposedly" most popular thus perpetuating the load of goods for that brand.  At the expense of the others which are pretty popular as a head but sadly lacking in skins and make up lately.  It annoys me big time.  I like my head, I like the hud and all the neat stuff you can do with it,  and I resent being pushed into another brand just to get skins and make up for it.  If it is just all about the money one can make, then I guess there is not much one can do about that.

1 hour ago, Tazzie Tuque said:

At the expense of the others which are pretty popular as a head but sadly lacking in skins and make up lately.  It annoys me big time.  I like my head, I like the hud and all the neat stuff you can do with it,  and I resent being pushed into another brand just to get skins and make up for it. 

Edited by ameliadoesntexist

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 848 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.