Public Channel

Lloyd Overland

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 827 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I know I am far from the first to do this and won't be the last but I wanted to share that I negotiated with the owner of the majority of Clyde in Sansara who was selling his land to purchase a 4096 private channel to ensure public access for boats from the L shaped lake to Bay of Space Pigs. Hopefully the sailing community find it a useful link.

There is a Linden channel to the eastern end of L shaped lake but it leads to a 4 way region crossing whereas the Clyde channel is a clear route across the end of the Jessie Wall.

Channel in green.

image.png.0cce3e9ae5b3423ef68ab9e551d9abcb.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 7

1 hour ago, Lloyd Overland said:

I know I am far from the first to do this and won't be the last but I wanted to share that I negotiated with the owner of the majority of Clyde in Sansara who was selling his land to purchase a 4096 private channel to ensure public access for boats from the L shaped lake to Bay of Space Pigs. Hopefully the sailing community find it a useful link.

There is a Linden channel to the eastern end of L shaped lake but it leads to a 4 way region crossing whereas the Clyde channel is a clear route across the end of the Jessie Wall.

Channel in green.

image.png.0cce3e9ae5b3423ef68ab9e551d9abcb.png

What an awesome idea! Thank you for doing this for the community. 

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 827 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.