Where to shop for women's outfits?

Donna Somersley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 828 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

HI everyone! I haven't been online on SL for years and just returned a week ago. Like in RL, I noticed that a lot has changed. I want to buy some new outfits but all I can find are outfits that show boops, bum, belly or all three wich I'm uncomfortable in wearing. Do you have any recommendations of shops I should check out?

Edited by Donna Somersley

• 2 weeks later...

There are a lot of places and some will have a mix of clothes. 

Some other recommendations: Neve, Petite Mort, Fashionably Dead, Tres Blah,  The Secret Store, C'est la vie, spectacledchic, S@bbia, Adorsy, Amias, Meva, Riot, Decoy, Ison, Zenith, Coco, Aphromism , Emery, Ecru Couture , Nerdio, Miss Chelsea, Rowne, True Damage, Ghee...

That is not an exhaustive list by any means and I got most of those from either my inventory or double checking Seraphim website and looking at what is at events. I know I've missed some that I like but can't remember. And there are stores like Salt & Pepper that do really sexy things but then also have less revealing clothes as well.

• 2 weeks later...

My girl alts' favourite is Hilly Haalan (mainly because their fatpacks cost around L$200 instead of L$2000) and they have a lot of modest, well-covering styles. 

Another one not mentioned yet is Sn@tch - still going after all these years and while they're best known for punk and alternative clothing, not all of it is like that. And again they're at the same sort of price-point as Hilly Haalan.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 828 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.