Can't add visa?

Benson Gravois

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 854 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 hours ago, Benson Gravois said:

Hey folks,

I am trying to add a new visa to my billing account but as soon as I hit the "add" button the page goes blank and says "Page not found."

Any idea why this is?  I am all signed in and everything.

Search the forums - others have posted similar.  Trying clearing your browser cache or using another browser.  Or call Billing

Billing support phone numbers
    Toll-Free (US/Canada): 800.294.1067
    Long-Distance: 703.286.6277  
Our Billing team is available from 9am to 5pm EST(6am to 2pm PST), Monday through Friday.
https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131008-billing-support

I just tried going to the account->billing information on the website and clicked on add card. Page not found. It was my alt account which had no previous credit card info. Logged in as Bree and the add new card page came up correctly. Switched back to the same alt and the page came up correctly. Weird! Try different accounts if you have them. Or  try what @LittleMe Jewell suggested.

16 hours ago, Benson Gravois said:

Hey folks,

I am trying to add a new visa to my billing account but as soon as I hit the "add" button the page goes blank and says "Page not found."

Any idea why this is?  I am all signed in and everything.

Is it an actual credit card, or a debit card, or a prepaid card?

Only credit cards are fully accepted. Debit cards are accepted from some but not all banks (mine works but not all do), and prepaid cards are not accepted at all.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 854 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.