LOG IN ISsUES stuck at 'requesting region cabalities' i try with my old account and i can log in..aso created a ticket and did all the steps but still nothing..

Giorgos666

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 834 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

8 answers to this question

Salve, ho un problema non riesco più a fare il Login su Second Life con uno dei miei accounts, la barra del Login si blocca a 'Richiesta Capacità Regione e non va avanti poi dopo parecchi minuti appare questo messaggio: impossibile effettuare login errore riferito ad oggetto non impostato su istanza di oggetto. Mi succede solo con un account, mentre con un altro no ho problemi, qualcuno saprebbe spiegarmi cosa significa, e come posso fare per risolverlo? Grazie

Hi, I have a problem I can no longer login to Second Life with one of my accounts, the Login bar freezes at 'Request Region Capacity and does not go on, then after several minutes this message appears: unable to login error related to object not set to object instance. It happens to me only with one account, while with another I have no problems, would someone be able to explain to me what it means, and how can I do to solve it? Thank you

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 834 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.