Continues grieving and the lax mentality around it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 853 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

another concern, wonders why all suggestings bugs and security concerns residents make through second life via jira are set to public as default? are you serious? Let the world know your weaknesses? right. 

Fun fact if you want to help second life and have a great idea and suggest it to Jira everyone in the world can see it unless you manually set it to private. 

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, Paulsian said:

That's another concern I have. I thought Lindens were only supposed to use the official viewer. I have noticed that some are using 3rd party viewers. I consider that a security issue. 

How on earth have you noticed that some Lindens are using third party viewers, particularly since -- as you say -- you use only the Official Viewer?     

If your viewer tells you what viewer other people are using, it can't possibly be the Official Viewer, which has never had that functionality, and it can't possibly be an approved third party viewer either, since that functionality has long since been banned.

What viewer were you using when you say noticed this, and where did you download it from?

Edited by Innula Zenovka
  • Like 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 853 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.