I tried to reply I received a message that I couldn't reply. So here goes. First can you tell i am

Tempestgale Lionheart

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4704 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Ok   no I mean I added US funds it is there it came from my cerdit card..  I don't know how to make this any plainer . I have funds I want my funds and I get some message saying I can't be verified. I was verified enough to take the funds from my credit card?:  I have been verified for two years?  

Do you work for the Lindens? Can you explain why I can't get past that message whrn I try to Buy Lindens?

This is getting to he point of being most annoying.  I have US funds in my account that when i tried to access these funds I get a message I am not verified  and I get to a url back here. Now is SL bugged or what?

2 answers to this question

Edited to add:  To your Linden question, no I do not work for the Lindens.  This is a resident supported forum.  The only people posting here who work for the Lindens will have a Linden last name.

You do not need to post a new thread.  Just edit your original.

If you are trying to process your US dollars account, you need to have a verified Paypal account in order to receive the funds.  I suspect that is the message you are getting.

Again, recommend you contact Billing.

--Cinn

Billing support phone numbers
Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

France: 0805.101.490
Germany: 0800.664.5510
Japan: 0066.33.132.830
Portugal: 800.814.450
Spain: 800.300.560
UK: 0800.048.4646
Support is in English Only

Assuming you are Premium, you do not have to be verified again. When you want to buy Linden Dollars (LindenXchange on your dashboard > manage > buy Lindens), you have to re-enter your name and SL password. If you are still having problems, do as Cinn said.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4704 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.