Sim is full all the time i try to enter

GreyLasagna

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 340 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

But a friend tries to enter at the same in the same days (multiple times) and she can enter. The sim is http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Match/191/58/46

This remind of a time i tried to enter (in few occasions ) to Romantic Hypnosis. It was at 17-18 people and it said it was full but when i try another day and it was at 20 users it was also full (it doesn't happen that often)

Then i ask myself, what is the limit of users for a sim? The situation with the sim of that link can't be normal.

EDIT: my friend says that the sim has only half of the people that was online last night, and still can't enter, but she can.

Edited by GreyLasagna

8 answers to this question

7 hours ago, GreyLasagna said:

I still don't have access to the sim even though my friend can, every time she tries, she manages to enter but I can't? That can't be normal, right?

When you are denied entry to a region whether via teleport or region cross, there is usually a popup that explains why. What is it telling you?

5 hours ago, GreyLasagna said:

My friend keeps insisting it's not full at all, she still can TP there, pretty much every time she tries.

I suspect that you are the victim of unlucky timing. If a region is near capacity and there's a lot of traffic in and out, it can very easily be open one second and full two seconds later.  When you add the uncertainty of traffic by Premium members, who can enter a full region until it's 10% over full capacity for everyone else, it's easy to see why a few people arriving or leaving might make it so that your friend can get in and you can't get in just seconds later.  Just random luck.  Or your friend is exaggerating her good fortune to poke a little fun at you.  9_9

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 340 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.