All I Want for Christmas ....

Nika Talaj

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 806 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 1 month later...

Reviving an older thread to mention one thing that I should have before - Christmas or no Christmas, WHY IS THERE NO AMBIENT BIRD SOUND IN THE TRAD REGIONS? In my own region (Innside) there is no bird sound other than what I supply myself. I've been walking around 4 other trad regions today with an alt and not a peep to be heard. All I can hear is the occasional footstep, and the waterfall in Pratt Falls. Plenty of ambient sound in other region themes.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Teresa Firelight said:

do the kittycats make annoying noises for neighbors? I have 2 kittycats at most of my homes.. it never occurred to me that this could be annoying for neighbors. Do they frequently make noises that bother nearby parcels?

I used to have a beagle pup that barked and howled occasionally - I only discovered a couple of weeks later that I could still hear him when walking down the road a fair bit so, yes, I think it's quite possible that your neighbors will be able to hear them unless they or you restrict sound to their/your own parcel. I do keep my bird sounds on, as they are less repetitive.

1 hour ago, Teresa Firelight said:

do the kittycats make annoying noises for neighbors? I have 2 kittycats at most of my homes.. it never occurred to me that this could be annoying for neighbors. Do they frequently make noises that bother nearby parcels?

Some animals that are animated and have sounds can be heard yes. So can sprinklers, clocks, vehicles, roaring fires, music boxes, chimes, birds, bugs, and anything else that has sounds.  I don't mind any nature sounds or the chimes and stuff as long as it is not super loud or repetitive on a short loop. Some people also run washing machines and dryers. Generally anything loud and on a short loop really gets on my nerves after a while.  LOL

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 806 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.