Grandfathered Private Sim for Sale

Sera Lok

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 835 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

"Low Prim Furniture" estate sim for sale. Lok's is retiring from in-world, all items will be cleared before transfer.

$179/month grandfathered region. Please submit offers to seralok@gmail.com or in-world private message.

Buyer must to include $100 regular transfer fee or $300 grandfather transfer fee as part of offer.

Thank you :) 

-Sera

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Does quick math ... 900,000 = US$3,750 or close to C$4,500.

Wow ... I remain astounded at SL's robust economy.

DAYUM..that's rent for me for almost 6 months.. People really pay that? Why not just get a new region. Is 10,000 prims really worth that?

• Like 3

Can I ask what the advantage of buying this and spending this enormous amount of money for it is vs. just ordering your own private region? 

Maybe I'm not understanding the advantages of owning a private Grandfathered region besides the additional 10,000k prims.

Can someone explain why someone would pay this for a GF region?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Can I ask what the advantage of buying this and spending this enormous amount of money for it is vs. just ordering your own private region? 

Maybe I'm not understanding the advantages of owning a private Grandfathered region besides the additional 10,000k prims.

Can someone explain why someone would pay this for a GF region?

in round figures will take the buyer a little over 5 years to break even on the asking price.  So yes the asking price may be a little optimistic on the part of the seller. Still tho there are some optimistic people willing to buy virtual things that may appear to others to be overpriced, so never know

6 minutes ago, Mollymews said:

in round figures will take the buyer a little over 5 years to break even on the asking price.  So yes the asking price may be a little optimistic on the part of the seller. Still tho there are some optimistic people willing to buy virtual things that may appear to others to be overpriced, so never know

Thank you for that answer. I do appreciate it. I guess I was looking for what are the advantages besides the extra 10k prims to purchasing this particular region vs just getting a new private region from LL. 

I do get that at one point you couldn't get new land but now that they opened it up again this doesn't seem to be the case.  

3 minutes ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Thank you for that answer. I do appreciate it. I guess I was looking for what are the advantages besides the extra 10k prims to purchasing this particular region vs just getting a new private region from LL. 

I do get that at one point you couldn't get new land but now that they opened it up again this doesn't seem to be the case.  

there is a $US50 a month tier difference between a grandfathered region and a regular region

more info on the history of grandfathered regions here:

• Thanks 1

On 1/3/2022 at 5:33 AM, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

honestly once your cross the 800 to 1000 usd bracket including gf transfer cost, you will never make the money back.  its crazy that people pay 4k or 5k for buying these regions.  I would never pay that.

• Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 835 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.