The Bellisseria Cipher Challenge

Patch Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 100 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, yestothis said:

Hey dumb question but.. what exactly are we deciphering to win the challenge? Just a sign or all of the symbols around all of fantasy? Help! 

The sign as an example I just gave is part of it.   We want someone to crack the cipher and provide us with the mapping of each letter to the alphabet, like the clues I have provided. 

• Thanks 2

If I had more time I would need to make an SVG for every letter and then convert those into a font...That would take me a few days and then I would have to assign a symbol for each letter and then prolly have a bunch of strangeness.

No golden ticket yet huh? 

I propose if no winner the mystery text stays a mystery until solved. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Paulsian said:

If I had more time I would need to make an SVG for every letter and then convert those into a font...That would take me a few days and then I would have to assign a symbol for each letter and then prolly have a bunch of strangeness.

No golden ticket yet huh? 

I propose if no winner the mystery text stays a mystery until solved. 

No need to go that far, we already have the font.  

A quick image of sorts that maps the symbols to the letters would be the "ticket".  😉

• Like 1

Before the storm waters there's a cave before Fantasy regions north of the Fantasy community center with Magellan Linden Camper and inside there's a poster with night vision? Not sure if this means anything did not search the entire trailer during night my computer is not great so can't do the too graphical stuff maybe there's a clue inside that happens during night time? no idea.

The cave is around here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rigamarole/147/160/39

magellan lindens cave.jpg

• Like 2

wowowowowo back it up there he shows his map location

could be nothing or could be something

after thought the mole squares were location got too excited still might have something to do with something

Edited by Paulsian
after thought

4 minutes ago, SarahKB7 Koskinen said:

Nothing in that cave is owned by Magellan Linden.  There's only a picture of Magellan Linden on the computer screen.

someone is stalking magellan? or he used objects he found during his investigation? good on looking into the objects never would have thought to do that maybe some other clues. 

The last genuine Magellan Linden sighting was a video uploaded in March 2021 to promote Belliserria's new link to Satori continent.  The ship he sailed was docked at the Chalet Homes region of Running Bear for a few weeks afterwards before it and presumably Magellan himself both vanished.

Edited by SarahKB7 Koskinen
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SarahKB7 Koskinen said:

The last genuine Magellan Linden

that explains how he ended up around bellisseria thank you for sharing, had not seen that one. was rofl :) That halloween one was made Oct 2021 after fantasy theme release. 

Edited by Paulsian

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 100 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.