Missing Linden Dollars

ElanaSage

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 859 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I do not know where to go to report that I did not receive my linden dollars on Dec 8th.. It was pending in my bank and then went through but I never received the lindens.  Where do I go to figure out how to get what I paid for?  thank you for any assistance you can provide.

~SL name ElanaSage

2 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, ElanaSage said:

I do not know where to go to report that I did not receive my linden dollars on Dec 8th.. It was pending in my bank and then went through but I never received the lindens.  Where do I go to figure out how to get what I paid for?  thank you for any assistance you can provide.

~SL name ElanaSage

First go to your LindeX History page to see if you have any Open Orders:  https://secondlife.com/my/lindex/history.php  --- if so, then you did a 'Best Rate / Limit Buy'.  Cancel the open order and go back to the Buy page.  This time, use the 'Instant / Market Buy'.

image.png.0cae796ef5a8ff2fd75b826b1d2ec9b4.png

If you do not have any open orders, then you'll need to contact Billing.

Billing support phone numbers
    Toll-Free (US/Canada): 800.294.1067
    Long-Distance: 703.286.6277  
https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131008-billing-support

• Like 1

Hi, @ElanaSage!

There are two common reasons for this problem. LittleMe addressed one...making a Limit Buy. This is an OFFER to buy at an exchange rate you specify. If the actual rate doesn't reach that, your order can remain open and unfilled for a very long time.

The other possible reason is your payment method. LL accepts major credit cards and verified PayPal and Skrill accounts. ("verified" = backed up by a bank account or credit card.) They do not accept prepaid cards, or most debit cards. If you have enabled a non-accepted card, it might not be caught at the time you registered the payment method, but an attempted purchase will fail.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 859 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.