i lost my password and my email as well..

King5005

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 861 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

so i actually used to save my account info into a text document  but problem happened to my windows and had to install new one so that text document gone

and i tried to check the site of lost password but both require me to use the email that i created my account with it so i dont know what to do, i even submit ticket but it seems it takes forever

i only able to log in from my phone viewer because my password saved there 

so wanted to ask if there is a way i can get my password?

Edited by King5005

11 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, King5005 said:

so wanted to ask if there is a way i can get my password?

No, but you can request to have it reset.  You will need to submit a support case for that.  Follow the advice here:

If you are fairly lucky, your password may have been saved by your web browser, since it's the same password for the web site and for your viewer. Check your browser's file of saved passwords.

Edited by Rolig Loon

2 minutes ago, King5005 said:

all that page require me to know the email that i already dont know

No, it says, "If you can't recall the answer to your security question or no longer have access to the e-mail account you provided, just contact Customer Support, preferably by opening a support case. You'll be asked to verify your identity and, working together, we can reset your security question."  LL will probably ask you for a photocopy of some document that will verify your identity, but wait until they ask.

32 minutes ago, King5005 said:

i did sent a ticket to them about that problem and it says 

Status

Being Processed

23 minutes ago, King5005 said:

thank you for trying to help & hope they replay soon because i heard it can take time lol

They will ultimately ask you for alternative ways of verifying that you are the owner of the account.  

3 hours ago, King5005 said:

i have no other way :/

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you are not getting an account back if you can't remember your username, email or password if you can't verify your identity.  Imagine that was me trying to get into your account. Do you think they would just let me in without verifying something? 

However if you can log in here because it saved your password in your phone there is typically somewhere in the settings that will "unmask" your password so you can see it. Try that.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 861 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.