Victorian Daywear - your Ideas?

Jaylin Wytchwood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4576 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=victorian+day+dress

One of the biggest differences between day and evening wear was the amount of cleavage shown. Bare shoulders and low bustlines for evening wear, solid bodices for day wear. You'd also be more like to see light, bright colours, sometimes with gaudy stripes, for day dresses. For exploring,you could also try riding habit or hunting garb.

Thanks Lyra & Valerie, looks nice, and about what i had in mind, shall have a look!

Thanks  Kelly, I know what google is. :smileywink: i was asking where to get a dress in SL, not what the diffrence is. That a daydress is more closed for showing up on the street, and less open, i thought too, regarding Victorian times morality codex.

But thats the precise the point, a lot of Dresses in SL are quite open, and would be more than daring in RL, so i asked for something a victorian woman would wear. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok shameless, really shameless plug :matte-motes-big-grin-squint: I have this gown in 14 colors and still have to box them all up! I work slow, but also have some victorian daygowns on the marketplace. I have tones uploaded, just need to refine them and box them up! Oh and I have a store in Caledon II. Slowly stocking it! I am working on some modern stuff, which will be upstairs! A woman can be covered head to toe and still be alluring! 

SofiaSagegown2.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4576 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.