You've been kidnapped...

CaithLynnSayes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 833 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

... and the character(s) from the last TV show/movie you've watched are coming to save you. - Who is coming for you?

Keanu Reeves is on his way to save me ;) 

Yes, this has been done before on other forums (for the smarta$$es that want to point this out, i just wanna see where and how far this goes, mkey?

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

Currently watching Captain Kirk and the crew of the Enterprise in the original Star Trek. YAY! 

Lucky! You'll probably get saved in no time. Meanwhile, I'll be stuck waiting for Gordon to stop yelling at my kidnapper about his terrible cooking skills. 🤣

N9TM.gif

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Lucky! You'll probably get saved in no time. Meanwhile, I'll be stuck waiting for Gordon to stop yelling at my kidnapper about his terrible cooking skills. 🤣

N9TM.gif

If my daughter wasn't at our house, I'd probably be with you waiting for Gordon to stop yelling...  I guess the silver lining would be at some point before the espisode ends (and after the kidnapper is dealt with) there is a wonderful meal :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, MoiraKathleen said:

If my daughter wasn't at our house, I'd probably be with you waiting for Gordon to stop yelling...  I guess the silver lining would be at some point before the espisode ends (and after the kidnapper is dealt with) there is a wonderful meal :)

That's a great point! I like how you think. I guess we would be kind of lucky after all.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 833 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.