Funny Profiles

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4694 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Oh, that's the funniest thing I ever saw in my life.

I might pass out from laughing.

I was trying to work on gestures and I was wondering if anyone thinks this gesture may be funny if played at the appropriate time.

"When the working day is dumb,

Girls just wanna have fun."

On the subject of gesteres, her friend's profile is pretty hilarious and she doesn't seem to be fond of gestures (I shortened it a little as it's pretty long):

-I'm blunt to a fault, and have an extremely sarcastic sense of humor. I'm also a dork at heart. 
-I despise both gestures and 'talking' body parts. Gestures are the mating call of the stupid, and talking body parts? Seriously, my vajayjay doesn't talk in RL, it sure as hell ain't gonna here. Damn things sound like a sports announcer gone wrong: "Bob's schmiddy is ready to explode!" Umm, should we be cheering or running for cover? 
-Puppet sex is no substitution for the real thing. If I want sex, I'll log off. 

When I said "how sweet" I was replying to a different post of something she wrote about SL.  It was sweet. (You have to click on the post above highlighted in blue in the last post to see WHAT I was saying "how sweet" to.

Now onto this post about gestures.

I love 'em but hardly have any "pouts to the maximum".  I need more gestures but I'm shy about asking people for a copy... or they're just being greedy (lol/joking). 

This thread was one of the funniest things I've ever read and I've met some of the funniest, cleaver and kindest people here on SL. 

Oh yeah and I charge way more than her.  It's 500000000000000000000000000 lindens for me to take off my top.  Thanks in advance if you are interested. 

--||-

Eh - if they've seen Borat they've read that profile.

Should warn people about the group titles in it, though. Not G rated and this is a PG or G forum.

Do people join groups as a joke? I am thinking not. Makes the profile not so funny IMO.

Most of all if a person does not think they are the funniest person in the universe, or take themselves too seriously, their profile goes up the funny meter for me. Most profiles are informational, some have a few 'inspriational quotes.'

I like the SL cliches, like, "mess with so and so and you are dead meat" or "I have the right to break TOS because I say so" in a profile. Now those are funny. ;)

That is pretty funny. I have a few suggested revisions:

I am a recluse. I live in the forest on a private island. Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again. I have a wooden PC powered by a hand crank.  Will trade a copy of my manifesto for sex (I don't get much action out here). If you want a copy of my manifesto delivered, it's L$100K. Please be patient as my internet connection uses carrier pigeons - there is a bit of lag.

@Mayalily: must be quite a rack.

Mayalily wrote:

Oh, that's the funniest thing I ever saw in my life.

I might pass out from laughing.

I was trying to work on gestures and I was wondering if anyone thinks this gesture may be funny if played at the appropriate time.

"When the working day is dumb,

Girls just wanna have fun."

If this isn't an intentional misquote, then I think it's hilarious.

...Dres

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4694 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.